+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Letter from RTO for G1/G2 Licence- Landed people please help

SatkartarS

Mar 6, 2017
please anyone update new rules. As i have o arrive in june 2017 i toronto. Do i need IDP/Licence extract/any other document.

mehtaworld

Aug 12, 2017
Has anyone from Mumbai procured a Driver's License Extract ?? Thank You in advance :)
With respect to the letter of authentication - what are the documents asked? I checked in two RTOs (one from where I received my license and another from where my wife received hers) and they have a different idea of the letter and a different set of document requirements.
Looking to check with someone who has received the letter recently and has worked in Canada.

Lovisha

Nov 10, 2016
Hi,

I recently came to Toronto and going through the same pain. Sent one of my relative to Transport Authority in Delhi but he couldn't convince the officer, he kept on telling there is no such letter issued by them.

I think I need to show a sample to actually convince them back home. Can someone share a copy of what you got, perhaps hiding your personal details to ensure confidentiality.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Friend..pls follow this blog's link and it has image of the letter you are looking for..http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-36NHq78tYRA/VHo2jU1G8nI/AAAAAAAAL5s/KQhwCSf8nHk/s1600/Authenticity+Letter.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: lok254

mohit27

Sep 9, 2017
Friend..pls follow this blog's link and it has image of the letter you are looking for..http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-36NHq78tYRA/VHo2jU1G8nI/AAAAAAAAL5s/KQhwCSf8nHk/s1600/Authenticity+Letter.jpg

I also need driving license letter from RTO in Rajasthan, India.
They mention that they don't issue any such letter.
When I said that people has received same in past from other RTO's, they are asking me to show a copy as proof.
If some one has received same in past from RTO and willing to help, please mail me a copy of same at "mohitagr.pec@gmail.com".
This would be really helpful.

manashdeb

Jun 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anyone know how to get DL extract from Delhi RTO after leaving India? Can I send a letter to them to issue it to a friend?

RAJ009F

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello Guys,

My travel date is ahead. I heard that getting DL in Canada is tough require Driving licence experience letter from India/home country. would some one help me the process/steps to get the required documents.
Appreciates your help.

cubbikhyu09

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
I also need driving license letter from RTO in Rajasthan, India.
They mention that they don't issue any such letter.
When I said that people has received same in past from other RTO's, they are asking me to show a copy as proof.
If some one has received same in past from RTO and willing to help, please mail me a copy of same at "mohitagr.pec@gmail.com".
This would be really helpful.
Hey were you able to get it from Rajasthan ? I'm also going to get it from Churu, Rajasthan

vpsw

Apr 23, 2017
I am seeking information for DL Extract , In chandigarh I went to the DSP traffic Office, they asked me to give a application requesting a driving history along with copy of driving licence, they will issue a driving record in 2 days, this service is free.
However on https://parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice16/stateSelection.do website they also give an option to apply for DL extract online, Although I will be going to RTO chandigarh tomorrow along with the form generated from saarthi vahan website. But my question is out of these two options which option is the one which is required for toronto.. Please help

sana13

Aug 13, 2018
In our case even if we have letter from RTO, Gujarat, Toronto people didnt even look at it, they just saw the driving licence and noted details from there. so they counted driving experience from driving licence and gave no wait time for G2. So dont worry much.
Hi, Can you please share your RTO Gujarat letter. I want to get one but cannot find the correct procedure for it. I have GJ driving license since 2009 and now wish to give the G2 test for ONTARIO. Even my license details do not show up online on parivahan.gov.in.

sana13

Aug 13, 2018
I am seeking information for DL Extract , In chandigarh I went to the DSP traffic Office, they asked me to give a application requesting a driving history along with copy of driving licence, they will issue a driving record in 2 days, this service is free.
However on https://parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice16/stateSelection.do website they also give an option to apply for DL extract online, Although I will be going to RTO chandigarh tomorrow along with the form generated from saarthi vahan website. But my question is out of these two options which option is the one which is required for toronto.. Please help
I tried getting DL Extract online but my license shows up invalid. It was issued in 2009. Can you please tell me when was your issue? I think they have not added old records.

vpsw

Apr 23, 2017
I tried getting DL Extract online but my license shows up invalid. It was issued in 2009. Can you please tell me when was your issue? I think they have not added old records.
Are you trying to get DL extract online from esarthi website for chandigarh. if yes then you dont need to do that. Simply go to the Rto office in sector 17 and give a application requesting to give a DL verification. you have to submit it at window number 13 as far as i remember, there is no queue at this window generally, on the application mention all license info like number name address etc. you will get the DL verification typed on a RTO letter head mentioning the date of issue and validity. this is the first thing you will need, also to support the dl verification you need a driving history, for this you have to submit the application in DSP traffic office in Chandigarh Sector 29, if you share ur email address then I can send you the format of application that i created to be submitted there. take that application along with a photocopy of license and submit in the DSP reader office, the staff is very polite and you will get it in 3-4 days. these are the two documents you will need to get experience credit.

vpsw

Apr 23, 2017
I am from gujarat so trying esarthi for gujarat.
actually you are trying to download the dl extract for an old license, however you have to follow different for which i have tried to give steps, hope you will be able to follow:

on this website https://parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice

select gujrat

then go to

apply online

>Services on driving license

>Click continue

>Enter dl no and dob and click Go, this will pull your RTO details online

>select submit request to> State> and RTO> Click Proceed

on next page it will show you your photo and all details, On subsequent pages it will give you option to apply for DL extract online, saarthi webste will give option to book appointment online if the option is available in your rto. at the end you will be able to download a prefilled pdf form and acknowledgement , you simply have to take the prefilled form to your rto and apply for dl extract.

this is the process to apply for DL extract on esaarthi website. hope i could explain in whatever little time i had.