+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Letter from Current Employer (required) but I don't have current job, what to put?

abdullahamer

Apr 19, 2021
Hi, I am filling up the form of work permit, and in the Letter from Current Employer (required) I currently don't have a job, what I should put here?
Regards

abdullahamer

Apr 19, 2021
What type of permit?
Hello, I am applying to LMIA Exempt, My current employer refused to provide a letter, what I should do here? I put I full explanation for my current duties but what I should attach in the section of

Letter from Current Employer

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello, I am applying to LMIA Exempt, My current employer refused to provide a letter, what I should do here? I put I full explanation for my current duties but what I should attach in the section of

Letter from Current Employer
I thought you didn’t have a job.

If your employer refuses to provide a letter you are going to be refused the WP.

abdullahamer

Apr 19, 2021
I thought you didn’t have a job.

If your employer refuses to provide a letter you are going to be refused the WP.
Thank you for your reply, just to clear it with you, I am currently outside Canada, and I got a job offer in Canada with an official letter, but my current job outside Canada refused to provide me a letter, not the one that I am going to start with in Canada.