Ankara
App. Filed.......
27/07/2018
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
10/10/2014
Hello everyone,

I applied to sponsor my spouse (Out Land Sponsorship, Quebec Sponsorship) on December 12, 2014. Base on the time frame for the first step, sponsor eligibility, it should takes 85 calendar days, which would be around March 7th. As I've read on the Quebec website, I have to apply for the undertaking and CSQ at the time I receive an approval letter from CIC stating that I'm eligible to sponsor my spouse and inviting me to submit the package A alongside the CSQ form to the MIDI; however, on February 27th, I received a letter from CIC just asking to apply for the CSQ and undertaking without mentioning anything about approving me as a sponsor. Also, when I check the online status, it cannot find anything regarding my application.

So, is this the approval letter? Is there anyone having the same experience?
( In the QC website it stated that I have to send a copy of the approval letter along with my undertaking application)

I was wondering if anyone could help.

Best regards,
Ramin

ramin.gh

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Montreal
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
27/07/2018
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
10/10/2014
Here I've copied what is stated in the letter:

This confirms that your Application to Sponsor a Member of the Spouse or Common-Law Partner In Canada Class was received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC).

If you received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to you.
You are receiving this letter because your file does not yet have of a Certificat d’acceptation du Québec (CSQ).

As a resident of the province of Québec, you must submit an undertaking application to the Provincial Government. Complete the required forms and promptly submit them to the MIDI at the address provided in the provincial guide. Do not submit any of the MIDI forms to this office as they will only be returned to you.
You must enclose a copy of this correspondence with your undertaking application to MIDI. You must print a copy to be enclosed with your undertaking application to MIDI.

The decision on your undertaking to MIDI must be received at this office within 6 months from the date of this letter. If this information is not received, your application for permanent residence may be refused and no further consideration will be given to your request for permanent residence unless a new application, including fees, is submitted.

milenka

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-08-2014 second time
Interview........
07-05-2013 ADR 14-05-14 won
ramin.gh said:
Hello everyone,

I applied to sponsor my spouse (Out Land Sponsorship, Quebec Sponsorship) on December 12, 2014. Base on the time frame for the first step, sponsor eligibility, it should takes 85 calendar days, which would be around March 7th. As I've read on the Quebec website, I have to apply for the undertaking and CSQ at the time I receive an approval letter from CIC stating that I'm eligible to sponsor my spouse and inviting me to submit the package A alongside the CSQ form to the MIDI; however, on February 27th, I received a letter from CIC just asking to apply for the CSQ and undertaking without mentioning anything about approving me as a sponsor. Also, when I check the online status, it cannot find anything regarding my application.

So, is this the approval letter? Is there anyone having the same experience?
( In the QC website it stated that I have to send a copy of the approval letter along with my undertaking application)

I was wondering if anyone could help.

Best regards,
Ramin
for QC you need to have the CQS , so they will approve you as a sponsor when you receive the answer from QS , you send undertaking forms and the copy, that is right. I received the approval letter from CIC in December 2012, sent forms to QC and received the CQS for my husband on March 5, 2013.

DanSlh

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2014
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
17-04-2015
File Transfer...
07-05-2015 AOR2............: 15-05-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
19-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
02-07-2015
milenka said:
for QC you need to have the CQS , so they will approve you as a sponsor when you receive the answer from QS , you send undertaking forms and the copy, that is right. I received the approval letter from CIC in December 2012, sent forms to QC and received the CQS for my husband on March 5, 2013.
What? It took 4 months???

ramin.gh

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Montreal
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
27/07/2018
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
10/10/2014
You are saying that you received the approval letter first and the you applied for the CSQ. The problem is that I'm not sure if the letter that I've received is the approval letter.

milenka

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-08-2014 second time
Interview........
ramin.gh said:
You are saying that you received the approval letter first and the you applied for the CSQ. The problem is that I'm not sure if the letter that I've received is the approval letter.
no it is not ,that what i have received:This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on behalf of .......and family (if applicable).

you have met the Federal requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) has been forwarded to a visa office abroad for further processing.

Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s), you may contact the visa office by e-mail, fax, or in writing as follows:
Provincial Requirements for Residents of Québec

As a resident of the province of Québec, you must submit an undertaking application to the Provincial Government. To download the required forms, please consult the Ministère de l'Immigration et des Communautés culturelles (MICC) website at www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca (Sponsors and Sponsored Persons section). Complete the required forms and promptly submit them to the MICC at the address provided in the provincial guide. Do not submit any of the MICC forms to this office as they will only be returned to you.

You must enclose a copy of this correspondence with your undertaking application to MICC. If you received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to you. You may print a copy to be enclosed with your undertaking application to MICC.

For further information regarding provincial requirements, please contact the Province of Québec General Inquiries Services at 514-864-9191 or 1-877-864-9191.

milenka

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-08-2014 second time
Interview........

ramin.gh

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Montreal
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
27/07/2018
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
10/10/2014
So, what is this letter then? It is asking me to apply for the undertaking and CSQ. Should I submit the forms to MIDI?

DanSlh

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2014
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
17-04-2015
File Transfer...
07-05-2015 AOR2............: 15-05-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
19-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
02-07-2015
I heard it took only 1-3 weeks. =(

ramin.gh

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Montreal
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
27/07/2018
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
10/10/2014
DanSlh said:
I heard it took only 1-3 weeks. =(
Yes it usually takes less than 20 business days. But not all cases are similar.

milenka

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-08-2014 second time
Interview........
ramin.gh said:
So, what is this letter then? It is asking me to apply for the undertaking and CSQ. Should I submit the forms to MIDI?
yes , you should, I think they do it different way now, you need to send them undertaking forms and copy of this letter

ramin.gh

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Montreal
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
27/07/2018
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
10/10/2014
milenka said:
yes , you should, I think they do it different way now, you need to send them undertaking forms and copy of this letter
:(. I thought it would be considered as an approval letter. So, it means they are going to wait till they receive the CSQ from the MIDI and then they start to assess my file?

Aqsamunir

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
03-12-14
Med's Done....
08-9-15, upfront
Interview........
AIP/DM: 11-02-16
LANDED..........
29-03-2016
Hi everyone,
My husband applied for inland sponsorship for me on 30-10-14. We received open work permit on 26-2-15. My husband received an email from CiC on 27-2-15 stating that we have not received CSQ for your wife yet, so follow the link n apply for csq. We filled the forms attached required docs along with that letter from CIC n sent to MIDI, Montreal for processing on 2-3-15. Now on 13th March, my husband again received email from CIC that they sent that letter to apply for CSQ by mistake due to system's error, and that we should not apply for CSQ at the moment. We are really pissed off.!!!! As payment by CC is also made. Really failed to understand what happened

Coni

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/30/2014
Doc's Request.
10/10/2014//11/25/2014
AOR Received.
11/19/14// PR application recieved on 10/23/14//SA was approved on 11/27/14
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Sent with application
Med's Done....
8/18/2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Decision Made 05/26/2015 PPR 05/26/2015
VISA ISSUED...
6/23/2015
LANDED..........
SOON :-)
ramin.gh said:
:(. I thought it would be considered as an approval letter. So, it means they are going to wait till they receive the CSQ from the MIDI and then they start to assess my file?

It seems like this is something new they are doing this year. Because My husband filed for the sponsorship application in october and we go the SA in november and in the SA letter approval he was asked to apply to the MIDI for the CSQ. Which was done and we got approved and the MIDI told us that they sent a copy of my CSQ to CPC-O.

Im not sure why things are looking different this year but maybe you might want to call them to verify. And yes it takes about 3-4 weeks, I got my CSQ approved in two weeks.

mmartin88

Feb 5, 2015
Montreal, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/10/2014
Doc's Request.
Requested CSQs received: 05/03/2015
AOR Received.
30/01/2015 (Wrongly registered INLAND application). NEW OUTLAND AOR: 08/02/2015
File Transfer...
25/02/2015 (retained in Mississagua)
Med's Done....
September/October 2014
Passport Req..
10/04/2015
VISA ISSUED...
COPR Received: 24/04/2015
LANDED..........
02/05/2015
ramin.gh said:
Here I've copied what is stated in the letter:

This confirms that your Application to Sponsor a Member of the Spouse or Common-Law Partner In Canada Class was received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC).

If you received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to you.
You are receiving this letter because your file does not yet have of a Certificat d'acceptation du Québec (CSQ).

As a resident of the province of Québec, you must submit an undertaking application to the Provincial Government. Complete the required forms and promptly submit them to the MIDI at the address provided in the provincial guide. Do not submit any of the MIDI forms to this office as they will only be returned to you.
You must enclose a copy of this correspondence with your undertaking application to MIDI. You must print a copy to be enclosed with your undertaking application to MIDI.

The decision on your undertaking to MIDI must be received at this office within 6 months from the date of this letter. If this information is not received, your application for permanent residence may be refused and no further consideration will be given to your request for permanent residence unless a new application, including fees, is submitted.
You shouldn't have received that letter sent to you on the 27th. You applied OUTLAND, correct?

If you read your letter requesting your CSQ it says: "This confirms that your Application to Sponsor a Member of the Spouse or Common-Law Partner IN Canada Class was received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)."

They have you mistakenly registered as INLAND, you need to contact CIC asap and have this switched.

This happened to many people and they received a follow up email stating that the correspondance sent to them on the 26th/27th of FEB was sent in error... If you didn't receive this yet, then you need to contact CIC asap to confirm that your application is OUTLAND and not inland.