+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

letter for proof of funds as an international student

Pocketlive

Star Member
Oct 5, 2017
If they asked for the bank statement, then you have to give them the bank statement. Not much you can do at this stage. Give the bank statement from the account that you transfered the money from.

A loan linked to the account should not show up in the bank statement, in most cases.
Good morning,thanks for the other day.we have printed our account statements out and the loan is showing on our statements,so now do we just print out like that or can we leave out the page which has the loan information cos it actually the first page.Again,can they possibly find out if we are on loan if it didnt show on the bank statements and do cic get in contact with this bank?Do they have authority to ask if you are on loan from the bank?Am worried sick right now becos this documents will be used to make the final decision,will they count days to make sure the statements is up to 3months?what does this mean for my application. Thanks

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Good morning,thanks for the other day.we have printed our account statements out and the loan is showing on our statements,so now do we just print out like that or can we leave out the page which has the loan information cos it actually the first page.Again,can they possibly find out if we are on loan if it didnt show on the bank statements and do cic get in contact with this bank?Do they have authority to ask if you are on loan from the bank?Am worried sick right now becos this documents will be used to make the final decision,will they count days to make sure the statements is up to 3months?what does this mean for my application. Thanks
Don't withhold any information, just submit the document exactly as they have asked and hope for the best.

Shanz

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
Hey bud, I would recommend you not to state it as a loan. Just think like a visa officer, he will surely have a thought that right now this student is taking loan, how will he be able to pay future expenses and does have to repay loan as well. This might lead to refusal reason being lack of financial abilities. Just a suggestion, it's upto you only to decide.
Hey i just got my refusal letter and it is exactly what u had recived the first time ... Im planning on reapplying could you plz tell me how did u address all the refusal reasons ... It would be of great help also is ur course related to what u studied ... Plz help me really need it

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
T

Thanks so much for your response,am humbled.My visa got approved today,Alhamdulilah.Thanks so much once again,May almighty Allah meet you at the point of your need too.
Congrats, good to know your result. All the best for your studies in Canada.

Billalbdg

Feb 12, 2019
Hy guys I've question plz ans if u know
If i put 1yr tution fees + 1 yr living expanse in my own account is it more possibility to get visa than in parents account
Note- these money i put from my parents account
Is it good or effect on to get visa

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hy guys I've question plz ans if u know
If i put 1yr tution fees + 1 yr living expanse in my own account is it more possibility to get visa than in parents account
Note- these money i put from my parents account
Is it good or effect on to get visa
Its always better to show funds from your own account. You will have to have a bank statements showing the funds coming into your account. You will also have to mention how you got the funds. If parents are giving, you will need to show a gift certificate, stating that they won't take the money back.

Billalbdg

Feb 12, 2019
Its always better to show funds from your own account. You will have to have a bank statements showing the funds coming into your account. You will also have to mention how you got the funds. If parents are giving, you will need to show a gift certificate, stating that they won't take the money back.
Thanks for reply
Yes my father gave to my account but im worrying it's been only 1 week money transfer to my account from my father its a new account .
What documents should i attach to prove its not borrowed money orginal transferred from my father account

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Thanks for reply
Yes my father gave to my account but im worrying it's been only 1 week money transfer to my account from my father its a new account .
What documents should i attach to prove its not borrowed money orginal transferred from my father account
How did your father get the money, you should show the source of that.

Billalbdg

Feb 12, 2019
How did your father get the money, you should show the source of that.
Ok then everything would be ok
Money came from property sale and it was more than six month in my father account so now i transfer to my new account and next week im going to submit my file ( in sha Allah )
Im just worry they require 4months bank statement but it would ne 2 week mine will it create any problem??

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Ok then everything would be ok
Money came from property sale and it was more than six month in my father account so now i transfer to my new account and next week im going to submit my file ( in sha Allah )
Im just worry they require 4months bank statement but it would ne 2 week mine will it create any problem??
No, as long as you show source of income. It does not matter when you got the money.

Reactions: Billalbdg

Debrahbabs

Jun 20, 2019
Hello guys,

Please how do I upload my sponsor's account statement and my account statement?

Should I scan the two statements together as a single file and upload under Proof of financial support OR seperate and put one under client information?
If the later is better, which one should be uploaded as proof of financial support?

njmed

Jun 23, 2019
T

Thanks so much for your response,am humbled.My visa got approved today,Alhamdulilah.Thanks so much once again,May almighty Allah meet you at the point of your need too.
Congrats. How many weeks did it take to be approved?