+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Letter for call in for interview????

mario1993

Feb 8, 2024
Hello , i recived call in letter for interview from cbsa ..the letter says i have to go in for interview and is asking me to bring my papers in case of file update ...my question is could this be an interview to let me know the decision for my PRRA aplication i did 10 months ago or is it just a check up?? The letter does not say that a decision has been made or anything , it says call in for interview.....has anybody been thru this?

chuanlin81

Oct 18, 2023
Hello , i recived call in letter for interview from cbsa ..the letter says i have to go in for interview and is asking me to bring my papers in case of file update ...my question is could this be an interview to let me know the decision for my PRRA aplication i did 10 months ago or is it just a check up?? The letter does not say that a decision has been made or anything , it says call in for interview.....has anybody been thru this?
HI Are you filing your claim at an airport port of entry? Or are you at the Canadian land border?

mario1993

Feb 8, 2024
HI Are you filing your claim at an airport port of entry? Or are you at the Canadian land border?
No i been in canada since 2016 ..i did my prra aplication last year..i revived a letter yesturday for a call in for interview .im wondering if this letter is just for interview or could it be that is the decision for the prra

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
No i been in canada since 2016 ..i did my prra aplication last year..i revived a letter yesturday for a call in for interview .im wondering if this letter is just for interview or could it be that is the decision for the prra
Likely not related to PPRA but it is impossible for anyone to know for sure why CBSA wants to see you. What is your current status in Canada? Assume there is a good chance that you may be eligible for removal from Canada if you are applying for PPRA.