+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

letter for 120 days

strong

Aug 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
please some senior help me,
my family still didn't receive any letter from sydney for submit document's letter until 120 days, he contact with local visa office with email they reply him after 2 weeks that novascotia send him 3 months ago and the visa office just give him his file# not a letter, which he don't have the letter so far,
any how he has just 1 month left and some of his document it is not ready to meet for 120 (or for him just 1 month) what he has to do???

Thanks

akuma

Jun 12, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2011
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
-
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
well he should contact them again and tell them about the situation, actually i now a case like this but the person called/email (dont know for sure) but they extended the time

When you emailed them what information did you include in email so that they knew what case they were talking about(ofcourse you did not have the file number then), like Name: address,date of birth etc.
Please tell me throughly it will be very helpful coz i am suffering from the same case as they have not replyed yet to me.......

thanks.

hamsafar610

Star Member
Nov 5, 2008
Dear Strong, i think now chcs are very strickt to 120 days policy as they have already been refused my application even though visa office already recieved updated documents on 120th day of the updated letter, try ur luck, write them and ask for extension and try to gather as much docs as u can and send them within 120 days limit as u wl might get reply of ur request after 120 days limit

strong

Aug 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks so much for your info

Yes will email them and I will let you too.
But I was thinking to myself today which way is safer, can he withdraw from his application caz of his situation and apply it again with reprasetetive mailing address caz I will going to be his repreasetetive and I can give my mailing address caz I am living in canada. ( I can not trust anymore post office from my home country....
thanks again

akuma

Jun 12, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2011
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
-
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
please reply i am waiting for your responce

strong

Aug 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello all
if I can not meet dead line ( 120 days ) caz my doc. is not ready regarding I did not recive anything from sydney, how can I resign it again.
Is anybody knows?