+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Letter After Medical

mushtaq

Oct 28, 2007
I have received a medical insturction on 29 August 2007, Medical reports were sent on 13 September.
On 23 Sept received a letter from CIC saying that my processing for the permanent residence is nearly complete, once the Right of permanent residence visa fee will be submitted the visa can be issued.
I have sent the fee on 13 of October.
Could you please help me out how long it will take to get the passport request? I have applied through Paris

R K Mehta

May 5, 2007
Hi Mushtaq

Generally letter asking for submission of original passport is issued along with the letter asking for permanent residence fee, or the same letter may contain the direction to submit the original passport. Please check your letter reg. medical instructions, as sometimes it is indicated therein as to when to submit your passport. If it is not so in your case, hopefully you should be receiving the next letter asking for passport any day now.

Good Luck
R K Mehta

mushtaq said:
I have received a medical insturction on 29 August 2007, Medical reports were sent on 13 September.
On 23 Sept received a letter from CIC saying that my processing for the permanent residence is nearly complete, once the Right of permanent residence visa fee will be submitted the visa can be issued.
Could you please help me out how long it will take to get the passport request? I have applied through Paris

Oloye

Oct 4, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mushtag,
I think Mehta is not right with what he wrote. Permanent residence fee has to be paid and cleared in the bank before there will be PPR. They are not done together. You won't wait for so long before you will be told to bring your passport for visa.
Good Luck brother.

Oloye

soj

Feb 23, 2007
mushtag,i think mehta maybe right cos my ppr's mail also asked me to pay my permanent residence fee.ofcos i will get a bankdraft for the amount before going for the visa.

nimi

Sep 27, 2007
Metha migth be very right.

I have realized that each case is handling differently;probably depending on d officer in charge of each file.
Some people are asked to pay the right of landing fees months before they receive the letter for medicals;some receive medical instructions along with letter to pay right of landing fees. some other category of people are only instructed to pay the rigth of landing fees when they receive instruction to submit their passports for visa.

Hence, i believe that each individual's case is handled differently.

However, i believe you will soon receive a letter requesting you to submit passport for visa, once the payment is cleared through the bank.

All the best and let's know how you progress with this.

mushtaq

Oct 28, 2007
Dear brother's

Yesterday morining my online status showed IN PROCESS, but when I have checked in the evening things become different it showed DECISION MADE. Thats mean I am done and will soon receive passport request.

Oloye

Oct 4, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mushtaq,
Congrats in advance just make sure that you share your experience with us.

Oloye

mushtaq

Oct 28, 2007
Re: Letter After Medical (Got a passport request)

R K Mehta said:
Hi Mushtaq

Generally letter asking for submission of original passport is issued along with the letter asking for permanent residence fee, or the same letter may contain the direction to submit the original passport. Please check your letter reg. medical instructions, as sometimes it is indicated therein as to when to submit your passport. If it is not so in your case, hopefully you should be receiving the next letter asking for passport any day now.

Good Luck
R K Mehta
Mehta you were totally wrong, I have received a passport request yesterday.

mushtaq said: