+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

'Letter Accompanying the visa' question

canadianexpat93

Star Member
Apr 8, 2021
No, posted direct by Royal Mail First Class signed for to VPU at High Commission, Canada House, Trafalgar Square, London, as instructed. Mr LL UK citizen only.
Ah, can't comment in this case ! They requested we go through VFS in our PPR Letter, so we went through VFS in Helsinki. We got updates from the moment we sent until it came back our way. Hopefully you'll get CoPR in hand soon :)

LotusLeodis

Jul 23, 2020
Ah, can't comment in this case ! They requested we go through VFS in our PPR Letter, so we went through VFS in Helsinki. We got updates from the moment we sent until it came back our way. Hopefully you'll get CoPR in hand soon :)
If I was in Finland, I might not leave!!

How long from posting your photos to actual receipt of CoPR?

The post here seems messed up at the moment.

canadianexpat93

Star Member
Apr 8, 2021
If I was in Finland, I might not leave!!

How long from posting your photos to actual receipt of CoPR?

The post here seems messed up at the moment.
Temporary stay as my partner is from, but we were in the Netherlands before :) Great place to be this summer though ! Coming to an end soon as I'll be heading to Canada on August 10.

I believe we sent everything on July 2nd to VFS and we received the paper version of CoPR on the 21st. Considering it went to Helsinki and then London and back, not too bad. And VFS caused some problems by saying we need to send my partner's actual passport...which we really didn't.

LotusLeodis

Jul 23, 2020
Temporary stay as my partner is from, but we were in the Netherlands before :) Great place to be this summer though ! Coming to an end soon as I'll be heading to Canada on August 10.

I believe we sent everything on July 2nd to VFS and we received the paper version of CoPR on the 21st. Considering it went to Helsinki and then London and back, not too bad. And VFS caused some problems by saying we need to send my partner's actual passport...which we really didn't.
We were in The Netherlands, too, before.

That's frustrating about the passport issue, but nice that with VFS, you can track things,

Nice you'll be home soon - we have a bit to tie up first, so really hope we will be home by January. Definitely by April!