+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LET'S SHARE VISA STATUS!

Pete_g

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Guys, Something's strange is happening. My CIC account shows it's updated but there's no update since the last time I checked this. Could this be a sign of final decision being real close?
Yes! This means a decision has been made and you will be able to see the update very soon. All the best!!!

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
Where does it show that it's been updated?
The exact spot where you will see 'submitted'. Instead of that I saw 'updated' for a while and now it went back to 'submitted'. I'm clueless.

redlamjm

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
I checked my CIC and it was showing updated like 3mins back. I entered into the details and my Application was still under review. However after logging in now, the 'updated' got replaced with 'submitted'. Do you guys have any idea whats happening?

Reactions: NaviGill123

NaviGill123

Sep 1, 2017
I checked my CIC and it was showing updated like 3mins back. I entered into the details and my Application was still under review. However after logging in now, the 'updated' got replaced with 'submitted'. Do you guys have any idea whats happening?
You can track your passport on vfs website. You will know whether its dispatched or not.

Pete_g

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
This means the final decision has been made. You won't see the updated status right away but very soon. Like maybe tomorrow. The same thing happened to one of my friends. All the best!!

Kanvig

Sep 2, 2017
I got approved on Aug 28, but I didn't receive any emails yet. What does it mean? How long will I get the email for LOI?

DEL71

Aug 22, 2017
I got approved on Aug 28, but I didn't receive any emails yet. What does it mean? How long will I get the email for LOI?
Only Vac people can confirm. My case was approved on 20/08 and still not received msg for passport submission request to get visa on passport.

Reactions: Kanvig