+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LET'S SHARE VISA STATUS!

parth10941

Aug 10, 2017
I thought u got approval. I swear to god waiting seriously sucks man. I'm thinking about contacting the VFS. Not even medicals updated. Applied on 20th july what do u suggest eh?
no need to contact medical will update after 35 days in generally.

akshaybansal

Aug 16, 2017
Hi
This platform was really helpful in keeping my nerves calm while waiting for my Visa.

I applied on 13th July from VFS Pune.
Application was forwarded to Bangalore Visa office on 14th July.
Got my medicals updated on 17th August.
And my Visa application was approved on 23rd August.

Thank you once again and all the best to everyone. May you all get good new ASAP. Ganpati Bapa Moriya!!!

parth10941

Aug 10, 2017
Date read 24.07.2017 date received 10.07.2017 and status
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

spook

Star Member
Aug 22, 2017
Hyderabad
Hi
This platform was really helpful in keeping my nerves calm while waiting for my Visa.

I applied on 13th July from VFS Pune.
Application was forwarded to Bangalore Visa office on 14th July.
Got my medicals updated on 17th August.
And my Visa application was approved on 23rd August.

Thank you once again and all the best to everyone. May you all get good new ASAP. Ganpati Bapa Moriya!!!
Agale Visa To Juldi Aa

harjotmander

Jul 20, 2017
It's been over 25 days i couldn't sleep properly without thinking about visa. Yes i know, One guy that i knw of got visa applied Online on 29 July passport request on 9th Aug. Crazy right? those who applied on july 1st week are pissed.
How long does it takes once you get your passport request

maanu1

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Date read 24.07.2017 date received 10.07.2017 and status
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
You'll get it by next week.