My sister got her Visa today

Applied June 21
Medical passed next day
Applied at vfs Chandigarh with upfront medicals
Couse MEng at University of waterloo
Good luck everyone!!

aayush20

Dec 4, 2016
I applied on 29 June 2017 from vfs Ahmedabad Medicals passed on 19th July 2017.Still waiting for reply.Visa processing in Bangalore high commission

marnie1

Jun 7, 2017
Does anyone know how long it takes to receive passport request after medicals (that is requested by Visa Office) for those who applied online (not through VFS)?

Last edited:

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
Hello,

I applied last June 19, 2017. My status just changed today to We are reviewing your eligibility.

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.

If we need your biometrics, we will send you a message in your account telling you how to submit biometrics.

Background check Not applicable.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

>> My question now is- How long would it take to come up with a Final decision?

Thanks

marnie1

Jun 7, 2017
Does anyone know how long it takes to receive passport request after medicals (that is requested by Visa Office) for those who applied online (not through VFS)?
For posterity's sake, it takes about 3-4 days after medicals to passport request.

Vijay.B

Jun 7, 2017
I was on the CIC page I just noticed they changed the processing time for indian applications from 6 weeks to 7!!

mhk16

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
Applied on June 8th.
Online submission without upfront medical.
Received medical instructions on 22nd July.
According to hospital, they uploaded my medical results on 25th July.

Application/profile details
Where is this application? > Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility > We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results > If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you.
Review of additional documents >We do not need additional documents.
Interview >You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics > We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background > check Not applicable.
Final decision > Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

8th week and still waiting for a decision along with medical results to be updated and an approval for visa.

Classes start on 5th September and due to this haven't booked even my flight tickets yet.

Anyone dealing with same situation?

miss brar

Jul 24, 2017
Applied on June 8th.
Online submission without upfront medical.
Received medical instructions on 22nd July.
According to hospital, they uploaded my medical results on 25th July.

Application/profile details
Where is this application? > Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility > We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results > If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you.
Review of additional documents >We do not need additional documents.
Interview >You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics > We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background > check Not applicable.
Final decision > Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

8th week and still waiting for a decision along with medical results to be updated and an approval for visa.

Classes start on 5th September and due to this haven't booked even my flight tickets yet.

Anyone dealing with same situation?
my medical is passed. but i applied on july 12th my classes are also starting on 5th