sharmad

Star Member
Aug 31, 2016
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
25-02-2017
I applied online the application automatically routed to office having minimum load. I dont have any update regarding where it is being processed.
Have you linked to application to online account ?
yes, i did...

bkrmgnda

Jul 9, 2017
Same here bro
Hlo everyone
I applied for student visa on 25th may at Chandigarh vfs. Till now I did not get any update from embassy. 49 days are passed out. I m very worried. Whenever I call my consultant she said there is huge rush in Chandigarh embassy that's why your visa is delay. She also said embassy did not provide any visa after last week of June. Is it normal. Kindly reply
me here bro
Hlo everyone
I applied for student visa on 25th may at Chandigarh vfs. Till now I did not get any update from embassy. 49 days are passed out. I m very worried. Whenever I call my consultant she said there is huge rush in Chandigarh embassy that's why your visa is delay. She also said embassy did not provide any visa after last week of June. Is it normal. Kindly reply

pc15

Apr 27, 2017
Yesterday at 12:12 AM
Applied on 16th June .. But forgot to attach my resume .will it be a problem ?? I have 4.9 years of experience and i m 2009 passed out . Still no reply ..
Hi @harishchander , i had the same issue, i had forgotten to upload properties ownership certificates, so i used IRCC web form and uploaded the missed documents. But i am not confident, coz some of my friends said that case specific inquiry takes longer time and the decision will be made late, so i am also very worried and waiting. I applied online on 3rd July, Delhi Consulate.

pc15

Apr 27, 2017
Hi Friends, My status is now changed to "You have passed the medical" and "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirement". How long do CIC usually take to review application. I have also missed one document which i raised in Case Specific Inquiry, so i am worried it may be late.

karthi747

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Hi Friends, My status is now changed to "You have passed the medical" and "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirement". How long do CIC usually take to review application. I have also missed one document which i raised in Case Specific Inquiry, so i am worried it may be late.
When you applied? Online or offline?

Kandy205

May 23, 2017
Is there any visa rejection chances if I will apply for DIPLOMA after completing my BACHELOR, because i am interesting in production line and there isn't any relative course available.

MY ACADEMICS ;-
10-83%
12-68%
BACHELOR IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING-6.99 CGPA
IELTS OVERALL_6
READING-6
WRITING-5.5
SPEAKING-6
LISTENING-7

I have GUINNESS WORLD RECORD certificate and many more certificates related to co-curricular activities.I also visited USA once before a 2 year ago to give performance.

good boy

Feb 17, 2017
Is there any visa rejection chances if I will apply for DIPLOMA after completing my BACHELOR, because i am interesting in production line and there isn't any relative course available.

MY ACADEMICS ;-
10-83%
12-68%
BACHELOR IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING-6.99 CGPA
IELTS OVERALL_6
READING-6
WRITING-5.5
SPEAKING-6
LISTENING-7

I have GUINNESS WORLD RECORD certificate and many more certificates related to co-curricular activities.I also visited USA once before a 2 year ago to give performance.
Cool! World record on what? :O