+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LET'S SHARE VISA STATUS!

Saajye

Star Member
Dec 18, 2016
i applied for study permit four months ago for may session! Got a medical request in April and I submitted it in April. I missed my may session as my classes started on 1st mof may. So on the 22nd may I got a request from Abu Dhabi embassy for a new letter of acceptance from the intended university. What does this mean

shanzra

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i applied for study permit four months ago for may session! Got a medical request in April and I submitted it in April. I missed my may session as my classes started on 1st mof may. So on the 22nd may I got a request from Abu Dhabi embassy for a new letter of acceptance from the intended university. What does this mean
It means u have to get a new letter of acceptace from same university or college for same course for september intake and it has to be sent to them....u can ask ur university or college for deferring ur admission to september 2017 and send them to embassy..
u can take help of ur agent if u r applying through them..

Msgarcha

Feb 17, 2016

Saajye

Star Member
Dec 18, 2016
It means u have to get a new letter of acceptace from same university or college for same course for september intake and it has to be sent to them....u can ask ur university or college for deferring ur admission to september 2017 and send them to embassy..
u can take help of ur agent if u r applying through them..
i had a new letter already so sent them when the embassy requested for it! but is it a positive sign? :(