+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LET'S SHARE VISA STATUS!

Prageecha

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
Hi,

I applied on 24th July. Any idea by when I will get my visa..?? Have not got any message about pending documents or biometrics... medical test are all done, however online cic shows medical test not required.

Reactions: Balaks

devshri_b

Jan 20, 2017
You will have to link it online.

For those who are getting error as no application found when try to link their paper application to their online account.

(1) Go to this below listed link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp
(2) Click on continue to Gckey
(3) If You've already account created, login with your Username and Password otherwise Click on Sign up to go on next page and create your username, password and security questions.
(4) After creating my CIC account, click link application to this account.
(5) Then select category as Temporary residence and subcategory as Study Permit and extension.
(6) Then select Family name, given name and date of birth option.
(7) Fill your family name(surname), given name and date of birth as per Passport or Application form.
(8.) Next in applicant personal info panel fill Passport information only and DO NOT FILL CITY AND COUNTRY OF BIRTH.
(9) Enter your course start date given on your offer letter exact same as that.
(10) Enter course end date as on offer letter only month and year is given so enter that only don't select the date.
(11) Enter your DLI no. same as given on the offer letter.
(12) Next search for your application.
(13) Your application will be found and can be linked.
(14) You can get real time updates on your paper application online.

I was getting errors and tried the same with mine and it worked so hopefully it ll work for everyone.

Note : In 24 hours you can try only 5 times to link your application and if you exceed that then you have to wait for 24 hours, so be careful about that.
Thank you so very much!!!! I have been trying to do this since past one month.. wrote to so many places about it but nobody gave a reply and now this post helped me link it!!! thank you very much!!!!!

Reactions: Picxie

Amisha20

Jul 12, 2017
Hey !! I am bjt tensed now as i have my applied on 24 july from vfs delhi
And my medical was passed on 18 august but still my eligibility is in progress .
How much times it takes for elgibilty status to change into review please help me about it.
My profile is
10th- 90%
12th-80%
Btech-74%
Ielts - 7
I have applied for ms program in an university
What are my chances for approval?
Please help me asap

Prageecha

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
And my medical was passed on 18 august but still my eligibility is in progress .
How much times it takes for elgibilty status to change into review please help me about it.
My profile is
10th- 90%
12th-80%
Btech-74%
Ielts - 7
Please help me asap
For you medical test ..? Did it ask for one ?? How do you know it was passed on 18th August?

Sarah rachel

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
My profile is
10th- 90%
12th-80%
Btech-74%
Ielts - 7
Please help me asap
Dude even I'm tensed.. I dont know how do they segregate for approval.. Its confusing and really making all of us tensed. Someone please tell..

Spatel0407

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
My profile is
10th- 90%
12th-80%
Btech-74%
Ielts - 7
Please help me asap
You have bright chances .. you vl be getting by the end of month dw

Prageecha

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
Guys can someone pls tell what does medical test pass mean... my cic account shows medical test not required... however I had got my medical test done 3 weeks before I applied for visa. I applied on 24th July itself. How do I know if medical test is passed or not? I submitted my medical test acknowledgement with the application on 24th itself.

Reactions: Balaks

Balaks

Aug 10, 2017
which dates r getting their visa frm Bangalore??? really tensed
applied on 24th with upfront medicals but no updates yet

Spatel0407

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Guys can someone pls tell what does medical test pass mean... my cic account shows medical test not required... however I had got my medical test done 3 weeks before I applied for visa. I applied on 24th July itself. How do I know if medical test is passed or not? I submitted my medical test acknowledgement with the application on 24th itself.
It will change after sometime itself dw

maanu1

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
My profile is
10th- 90%
12th-80%
Btech-74%
Ielts - 7
Please help me asap
You will definitely get the visa. Dont worry about time taken to get visa. majority of institutions have extended date of start

Prageecha

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
I applied from Chennai processing in Bangalore...applied on 12th july.

Now Bangalore is processing the 11th and 12th july application. Yesterday 2 people who applied from Chennai got their visa.
For people who got visa, when did they get their medical test status to show as passed..? Please reply