01-07-2018
Med's Done....
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2018
LANDED..........
01-09-2018
Just linked it online this evening.

entered wrong course start date yesterday, detected the problem today and finally it was successfully linked.

applied on 20th july from vfs kolkata. file processing at new delhi visa office.

miss brar

Jul 24, 2017
Just linked it online this evening.

entered wrong course start date yesterday, detected the problem today and finally it was successfully linked.

applied on 20th july from vfs kolkata. file processing at new delhi visa office.

hey what did you enter for dat. i am starting in sept and end date is in april but not sure about the day

Randomgirl

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
hey everyone!
My eligibility status changed on friday.. and i'm still waiting for their response. how long they will take to made a final decision.
I've applied on June 28th offline, delhi Vfs. spp.
I'm really worried!

Reactions: Mahadev Sharma

EdmontonDreamer

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Embassy
App. Filed.......
01-07-2018
Med's Done....
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2018
LANDED..........
01-09-2018
hey what did you enter for dat. i am starting in sept and end date is in april but not sure about the day
enter the start date of your course. enter the date which you filled in your study permit application form.
hope this helps.

csc0395

Jun 3, 2017
Hey , I have submitted my visa application on 14 JULY. I want to know how i can see my visa Status online? My consultancy has sent me tracking ID No only. some of my friend told me that we can see visa Status through cic account. So i have created my account in cic and tried to see my visa Status but I am getting error and found that "Based on the information you entered . we found no applications "

Anyone can help me? where i am wrong.? I have submitted details as per following steps --

For those who are getting error as no application found when try to link their paper application to their online account.

(1) Go to this below listed link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp
(2) Click on continue to Gckey
(3) If You've already account created, login with your Username and Password otherwise Click on Sign up to go on next page and create your username, password and security questions.
(4) After creating my CIC account, click link application to this account.
(5) Then select category as Temporary residence and subcategory as Study Permit and extension.
(6) Then select Family name, given name and date of birth option.
(7) Fill your family name(surname), given name and date of birth as per Passport or Application form.
(8.) Next in applicant personal info panel fill Passport information only and DO NOT FILL CITY AND COUNTRY OF BIRTH.
(9) Enter your course start date given on your offer letter exact same as that.
(10) Enter course end date as on offer letter only month and year is given so enter that only don't select the date.
(11) Enter your DLI no. same as given on the offer letter.
(12) Next search for your application.
(13) Your application will be found and can be linked.
(14) You can get real time updates on your paper application online.

I was getting errors and tried the same with mine and it worked so hopefully it ll work for everyone.

Note : In 24 hours you can try only 5 times to link your application and if you exceed that then you have to wait for 24 hours, so be careful about that.

Thanks
regarding point number "10" if your offer letter has an end date enter all 3 blocks i.e DDMMYYY. except this follow allpoints you will be able to link it