+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LET'S SHARE VISA STATUS!

Losangeles101

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016
Hi Friends

I am applying online and uploaded all the document and want to submit application and pay the fees but I dont see any "submit" button,

Can anyone please help me about the situation or what i am mistaking?

i think i am making some mistake but unable to figure out why i dont get SUBMIT button

one more thing is when i check or download the uploaded IMM 1294 or 5257 form and then download it to check , i find them BlanK / unfilled

so strange,

Will anyone please help me here what mistake i am making ?

Thanks
EXD
YOU HAVE NOT PROVIDED THE SCHEDULE 1 FORM 5257B

exd

Feb 5, 2016
that is what is stated but it is actually needed.
actually i am trying to upload the IMM 5257 ( 2017-03) since last night but it says the following error and interesting thing is form is being Validated

why is that error coming again and again

any idea bro ?

Error: The form you have uploaded was not accepted.
  • Error Description:

You have submitted an invalid form. Please complete and validate an electronic version of the application form, save it to your computer, and upload it.

Note: You cannot submit an application form that has been scanned.

You do not need to sign your application form. You must provide a digital signature once you are ready to transmit your completed application.

skape7

Apr 24, 2017
actually i am trying to upload the IMM 5257 ( 2017-03) since last night but it says the following error and interesting thing is form is being Validated

why is that error coming again and again

any idea bro ?

Error: The form you have uploaded was not accepted.
  • Error Description:

You have submitted an invalid form. Please complete and validate an electronic version of the application form, save it to your computer, and upload it.

Note: You cannot submit an application form that has been scanned.

You do not need to sign your application form. You must provide a digital signature once you are ready to transmit your completed application.
The form needs to be IMM5257B_1 and not just IMM5257. These are different forms.
So use google, get the form fill it and submit it. That should work!

exd

Feb 5, 2016
The form needs to be IMM5257B_1 and not just IMM5257. These are different forms.
So use google, get the form fill it and submit it. That should work!
IMM5257B_1 has couple of different versions ? which one you used? I used 2017 (E) while your IMM5257B has 2009 version

which one you used bro?

skape7

Apr 24, 2017
can you please share me which one you used ?
Hi exd, if you go to your CIC application page, under the Optional documents, there is a column titled 'Document name' - under it is a title "Schedule 1 - Application for a Temporary Resident Visa Made Outside Canada (IMM5257)"
This is a hyperlink. Just click on the hyperlink and it will open the correct form.

exd

Feb 5, 2016
Hi exd, if you go to your CIC application page, under the Optional documents, there is a column titled 'Document name' - under it is a title "Schedule 1 - Application for a Temporary Resident Visa Made Outside Canada (IMM5257)"
This is a hyperlink. Just click on the hyperlink and it will open the correct form.
Well i just submitted it, i hope the form was correct , it contained travel history option while the other i was using was same IMM5257 but it wont be the correct version thats why the online system was not accepting it

you are legend mate

how is your application status

skape7

Apr 24, 2017
Well i just submitted it, i hope the form was correct , it contained travel history option while the other i was using was same IMM5257 but it wont be the correct version thats why the online system was not accepting it

you are legend mate

how is your application status
Dont worry buddy! You used the correct form. I used the same and my visa was approved today!

mandeo

Jun 8, 2017
Hi guys,
Mangesh here.I checked my visa status through vfs, and it says," The passport has been couriered",but I dont know the status of visa whether it is approved or not.I applied for visa at mumbai vfs on 21 st of april.
God knows!!

skape7

Apr 24, 2017
Hi guys,
Mangesh here.I checked my visa status through vfs, and it says," The passport has been couriered",but I dont know the status of visa whether it is approved or not.I applied for visa at mumbai vfs on 21 st of april.
God knows!!
Hey Mangesh, did you get your Medical's done upfront?