App. Filed.......
09-02-2018
Med's Done....
27-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
13-03-2018
LANDED..........
16-05-2018
Applied on July 4th Hyderabad VFS. File forwarded to Bangalore. Medical Passed update on 24th July. Visa Approved on August 16th yesterday. Waiting for my passport. If you guys have any queries then please do contact me personally. Don't hesitate :)
I have obtained the admission (PhD) letter from University of Saskatchewan, Canada without any English Language Test score along with student ID issued by the same university. The waiving of English language test also has been mentioned in the Admission letter.
As per the document checklist, this type of test is recommended during Visa application but I don't have any such type of test score.
I would like to inform you that I am Veterinarian and My entire (Post Secondary Education) Bachelors and Masters degree were taught in English and one course was Applied English and Scientific Writing during my Masters Degree Programme.
And I have been also selected in ICAR-International Fellowship given by the Ministry of Agriculture, Govt. of India to pursue the above study.
Can I apply for Study Permit to Canada without any English Language Test
score as my all post-secondary education was in English medium?

Kindly Suggest me.

Bumblee

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
I have obtained the admission (PhD) letter from University of Saskatchewan, Canada without any English Language Test score along with student ID issued by the same university. The waiving of English Llanguage test also has been mentioned in the Admission letter.
As per the document checklist, this type of test is recommended during Visa application but I don't have any such type of test score.
I would like to inform you that I am Veterinarian and My entire (Post Secondary Education) Bachelors and Masters degree were taught in English and one course was Applied English and Scientific Writing during my Masters Degree Programme.
And I have been also selected in ICAR-International Fellowship given by the Ministry of Agriculture, Govt. of India to pursue the above study.
Can I apply for Study Permit to Canada without any English Language Test
score as my all post-secondary education was in English medium?

Kindly Suggest me.
You don't need IELTS IF you received admission letter and English waiver letter from the university. So apply with that to immigration and mention it in sop too.

Reactions: Barada99

Dhruv876

Jan 26, 2018
You don't need IELTS IF you received admission letter and English waiver letter from the university. So apply with that to immigration and mention it in sop too.
Help me
I applied in Seneca for may intake on 5 October and I didn't get any replied and it's more than 3 months what should be the reason behind this.
Help me out

Dohieule

Jan 22, 2020
I also applied for a student visa until today, January 29, 2020 for 13 weeks and the status is still processed at the visa office, not sure how much longer to wait.

Dohieule

Jan 22, 2020
[QUOTE = "pb11, bài đăng: 8453158, thành viên: 666501"] Sẽ mất gần 15-30 ngày ..

Đừng lo lắng bạn sẽ đến Canada ... chúng tôi sẽ [/ QUOTE]
I've waited 13 weeks, have you been waiting that long?