+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LET'S SHARE VISA STATUS!

ElStu

Nov 9, 2017
I think that person has linked his papaer based application with CIC .On CIC ,you get detailed updates like you have passed medical examination,we are reviewing your eligibility,you application has been approved or rejected .
The problem is that my application shows all of these things. Been waiting for 5 months now.

HRHIMANSHU88

Jul 25, 2017
Hello!
I have a question:
For online application for study permit, there are some forms. Regarding the form IMM5645E which is about family information I need your help.
Which way is correct?
Printinig, signing its 3 fields by hand and finally scan it for uploading
OR
Make its fields empty without any signature and only answer the questions and entering my name which the CIC site says we consider it as your electronic signature
I printed all my family informations and signed it then scanned and uploaded it again...my agent suggested me that

awnina

Sep 29, 2016
hello everyone

i applied for visa twice and unfortunately got rejected twice

but there is a very weird thing that happen . the gap between the two application was 1 month . when i applied the first time in the rejection reasons didn't mention anything about the financial statement or proof of fund , in which it mean it got accepted ( common sense )

but on the second time of applying i brought new bank statement ( date updated from the previous ) for the last 6 months ( extra one month paper where added ) . and the most chilling is the amount of money was even greater than the previous statement .

why does this happen ?