+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LET'S SHARE VISA STATUS!

Sense8

Sep 7, 2017
What's going on? Me BFF applied on july 24th from México and in the website says processing time 2 weeks. He supposed to start August 31st and no updates. We emailed th

LB1993

Sep 8, 2017
Where & When did you applied ? Paper or online ?
I applied July 17th 2017 in the Accra office (in Ghana). I applied via paper. When I check the tracking, it is still at the first step that my application has been received. But looking online I can see that I have passed my medicals, I don't need biometrics, all documents have been received, etc. So I see there is much more info online.

Prince ghotra

Star Member
Aug 30, 2015
NOC Code......
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
sumbitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾ ਅਕਾਲ ਦੀ
LANDED..........
ਮਰਜੀ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਦੀ
Visa approved!! Finally!!! Thank you guys for being so supportive. I just hope and pray that you all get yours by today.
congrats

Reactions: Pete_g

Prince ghotra

Star Member
Aug 30, 2015
NOC Code......
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾ ਅਕਾਲ ਦੀ
LANDED..........
ਮਰਜੀ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਦੀ
i
Visa approved!! Finally!!! Thank you guys for being so supportive. I just hope and pray that you all get yours by today.
told u u tomorrow u will get it

Reactions: Pete_g

Prince ghotra

Star Member
Aug 30, 2015
NOC Code......
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾ ਅਕਾਲ ਦੀ
LANDED..........
ਮਰਜੀ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਦੀ

LB1993

Sep 8, 2017
I really doubt it. There are many people here to make fun of the plight of others!
That is sad that people can do something like that.:( Because people are really anxious and have their life in suspension on how to make their future. But we should all not loose hope. The majority of us will eventually get our visa.
And even if we are rejected, I read on another forum where someone was denied twice and he finally just got his visa. He said if we are denied we should order CAIPS report to know the reason why and address it.
It is anxious waiting but we all have to learn patience and have determination to make it. Our time will come.:)

Reactions: S113sood and pigsty

MozyMozy

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
My application status changed from submitted to updated, does it means anything?

I submitted my application on 27 July and still waiting the decision