+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LET'S SHARE VISA STATUS!

Harkanwal deep singh

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Oh Okay..
actually I got an email day before yesterday, saying your application has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office , New Delhi on 06/09/2017 but I received an sms too but it mentioned Banglore rather than New Delhi..!
Confusing..
Did you got a mail regarding your uci number and application number . If yes then link it or if not then wait for sometime . Moreover some files goes to delhi some to banglaore thats not a big deal ...

Reactions: rkrax

rkrax

Aug 5, 2017
Did you got a mail regarding your uci number and application number . If yes then link it or if not then wait for sometime . Moreover which vfs you applied
Nope, received nothing in that regard.. I have applied from VFS Ahmedabad(Ashram Road)..
whats the ideal time for receiving mail for UCI number and all..?

Harkanwal deep singh

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Nope, received nothing in that regard.. I have applied from VFS Ahmedabad(Ashram Road)..
whats the ideal time for receiving mail for UCI number and all..?
You will recieve it within 5 to 7 working days ... it represent that your file process has been started ... you will get when your file reached banglore or delhi and when process will start . Can take max upto 10 days .

rkrax

Aug 5, 2017
You will recieve it within 5 to 7 working days ... it represent that your file process has been started ... you will get when your file reached banglore or delhi and when process will start . Can take max upto 10 days .
Okay!
Thanks for the info.. :)

Btw I had 2 dead backlogs for just because I was absent.. one when my family member had one severe illness & the other when I suffered from a bout of flu. other than that I have 6.5 overall and 6.5 in each with 7 in reading.. academics Second class in BCA and have opted for Centennial college - Computer Systems Technician - Networking (Fast track) 1 year..
Thoughts on chances of approval for jan intake?

Harkanwal deep singh

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Okay!
Thanks for the info.. :)

Btw I had 2 dead backlogs for just because I was absent.. one when my family member had one severe illness & the other when I suffered from a bout of flu. other than that I have 6.5 overall and 6.5 in each with 7 in reading.. academics Second class in BCA and have opted for Centennial college - Computer Systems Technician - Networking (Fast track) 1 year..
Thoughts on chances of approval for jan intake?
see on this regard honestly you cant judge anyone . may people will say many thing . but what I made analysics is that your hardwork matters there is luck also .. some people with 5 backlogs got visa and some with no backlog got rejected . It is totally based on the representation of your file and sop and most imp luck . more over may i know your 10th 12th bca marks and when you are passed out

rkrax

Aug 5, 2017
see on this regard honestly you cant judge anyone . may people will say many thing . but what I made analysics is that your hardwork matters there is luck also .. some people with 5 backlogs got visa and some with no backlog got rejected . It is totally based on the representation of your file and sop and most imp luck . more over may i know your 10th 12th bca marks and when you are passed out
SOP is quite convincing in my view at least because I have also considered feedback from my friends and seniors they found it pretty good... So willl stay positive ! :)

Thanks for the responses though !
Will post updates as and when I get

Ali-_-G

Aug 23, 2017
Guys they asked for my passport today and i have sent it and according to the courier service it will reach the embassy by 10am tomorrow, any idea when my status will be updated about my visa being approved or not?

Ambili Arun

Aug 10, 2017
Guys they asked for my passport today and i have sent it and according to the courier service it will reach the embassy by 10am tomorrow, any idea when my status will be updated about my visa being approved or not?
Your visa has been approved. Congrats! They are asking for passport to stamp the approval.

Reactions: Ali-_-G

Prince ghotra

Star Member
Aug 30, 2015
NOC Code......
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
sumbitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾ ਅਕਾਲ ਦੀ
LANDED..........
ਮਰਜੀ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਦੀ
CONGRATS BRO U GOT IT

WHEN AND WHERE AND WHICH CATEGORY YOU APPLIED

Reactions: Ali-_-G