+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LET'S SHARE VISA STATUS/UPDATES-MAY APPLICANTS ONLY.

bhagatkhaira95

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Hi guys
I have applied for study permit on 26th may at Chandigarh vfs still there is no update as my online application and vfs is showing it is being processed. Does anyone now what could be reason for delay I am getting bit scared. Anyone else who applied on or near to 26th may at Chandigarh ?

Jul 6, 2017
Hi guys
I have applied for study permit on 26th may at Chandigarh vfs still there is no update as my online application and vfs is showing it is being processed. Does anyone now what could be reason for delay I am getting bit scared. Anyone else who applied on or near to 26th may at Chandigarh ?
Applied on 25th may n still waiting for updates bro. Dnt worry, i think we will get response this or in the next week.

sai91603

Jul 12, 2017
Hi guys,

I have applied online on 3rd june and still showing u'r application is "still in progress" and medicals got passed 3 1/2 weeks before. Any one applied on 1st week of june and got approved ?? let me know if any one knows any updates.

Application filed from INDIA.

bhagatkhaira95

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Hi guys,

I have applied online on 3rd june and still showing u'r application is "still in progress" and medicals got passed 3 1/2 weeks before. Any one applied on 1st week of june and got approved ?? let me know if any one knows any updates.

Where is your file being processed chd or Delhi ?

shainashah

Jun 25, 2017
Hi guys,

It's extremely weird, a few people that applied on like the 14th of June already got their visas approved.

Akshay778

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
Guys i have a query, I applied for my visa around the 27th of june.. and the slow processing of canada is really getting to my nerves i got admission for UBC and now i got an offer letter for masters in the UK.. how can i withdraw my application for the visa? And apply for the united kingdom.. Canada if its so slow will loose students

good boy

Feb 17, 2017
It's extremely weird, a few people that applied on like the 14th of June already got their visas approved.
Straight forward applications (for both approval and rejection) get processed fast. Also depends on visa office. It is not a bad sign that they are taking little long. It does not assure anything though.

ericusdab

Mar 24, 2017
Guys i have a query, I applied for my visa around the 27th of june.. and the slow processing of canada is really getting to my nerves i got admission for UBC and now i got an offer letter for masters in the UK.. how can i withdraw my application for the visa? And apply for the united kingdom.. Canada if its so slow will loose students
I won't advise you to go to U.K. , you will find it difficult out there please!!