+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LET'S SHARE VISA STATUS/UPDATES-MAY APPLICANTS ONLY.

StudyHopeful

Jun 20, 2017
Guys, I finally got the approval letter.
I applied online on may 17th. Application was approved in June 6 the itself. But there was no approval letter.
On 24 the June I got the approval letter via email from CIC, as a reply to an email I send them regarding this.
Note that date on the approval letter was June 6 th itself.
So if there is anyone whose application is approved but didn't get the letter,I would suggest them to mail CIC as quickly as possible. We have to submit the passport in 30 days,counting from the date of approval.
VFS only needs a copy of approval letter and passport.
albyjose - to what email address did you send them your query? kindly help!
how long did it take them to respond?

Gos

Jun 15, 2017
Hey i applied on 15th May through VFS and my application today got approved..Thanks for all the help that i received in this froum and open for any help from my side

salahharb

Jun 17, 2017
Hey i applied on 15th May through VFS and my application today got approved..Thanks for all the help that i received in this froum and open for any help from my side
Congrats ..
would u please share your application status in CIC ..?
thanks

Nataly89

Jun 27, 2017
Hi everyone, i applied for Visa online on 10th May for English language foundation program at sait, i supposed to be there 3 weeks before my classes begin on july 4th, now i have to switch my start date to the following intake which is on sept 5th and i don't know if i should change it now or after the embassy decision for my study permit. On June 14th i got a request letter for my passports photocopies and submitted on June 17th, since then i haven't had no updates on my account. ( i submitted my medical exam upfront).. I wrote an email to the embassy in Peru asking about my application because the processing time has passed, so i'm just waiting for their answer

Nataly89

Jun 27, 2017
i just got an email! they request my original passport! :D the waiting has been a torture, they refused my first application on april... I'm so happy right now! good luck everyone :)

Reactions: Silva 110

nehat

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
i just got an email! they request my original passport! :D the waiting has been a torture, they refused my first application on april... I'm so happy right now! good luck everyone :)
When had you applied? And from where? Also can you please tell the rejection reason that you got in april?

Nataly89

Jun 27, 2017
When had you applied? And from where? Also can you please tell the rejection reason that you got in april?
my first application was on April 19th and got the final decision on april 28th. I applied online in Lima, Perú. The reasons were:
-travel history (I went to USA and come back to my country 3 times)
- purpose of visit (study in Canada)
-Current employment situation (i'm a photographer)
- personal assets and financial situation (I don't have properties but my parents do and they will pay my studies)

good boy

Feb 17, 2017
my first application was on April 19th and got the final decision on april 28th. I applied online in Lima, Perú. The reasons were:
-travel history (I went to USA and come back to my country 3 times)
- purpose of visit (study in Canada)
-Current employment situation (i'm a photographer)
- personal assets and financial situation (I don't have properties but my parents do and they will pay my studies)
Good job Nataly. congrats!
Will you please share with us how exactly did you overcome those grounds of rejection? What did you change in 2nd application?

Reactions: Nataly89

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
I applied on June 19 and I haven't received any updates yet even for a medical. Is it possible that I will not be asked to have my medicals? Hoping to hear from you soon. Thanks a lot!

Sharmili

Jun 23, 2017
I applied on May 15 and I got my final decision as approved on June 19th but till now dint get passport request letter.....