+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LET'S SHARE VISA STATUS/UPDATES-MAY APPLICANTS ONLY.

Gos

Jun 15, 2017
Thanks man surely will update you all as soon as i get any response and also best of luck to you

ninja123

Apr 29, 2017
Hi All,
I applied on May 15 at VFS Bangalore and reached Bangalore embassy on May 16th. Currently this is the update:
==========================
Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check: Not applicable. Help
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
=========================

When can I expect the result? Anyone who applied in may got visa?

kalpit dalwadi

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
Hi All,
I applied on May 15 at VFS Bangalore and reached Bangalore embassy on May 16th. Currently this is the update:
Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

i applied on 22 nd may still waiting

student121

Apr 7, 2017
Hi All,

Hi,
I have the same profile as you ! Applied in May 15, offline in VFS Bangalore.
My status is same as you. Still awaiting for the final decision. Hopefully we will get it this week or next !
Let me know once you get your visa and I shall too.

sandy99980

Sep 26, 2016
Gujarat india
Visa Office......
Banglore
App. Filed.......
17-10-2016
Hi All,

I had same applied on 16 june but online and i also dont have any update my medical also not passed yet today got email but there is nothing update on my cic account hopping tomorrow my medical will pass