+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LET'S SHARE VISA STATUS/UPDATES-MAY APPLICANTS ONLY.

sandy99980

Sep 26, 2016
Gujarat india
Visa Office......
Banglore
App. Filed.......
17-10-2016
I didn't get an approval letter at first, it was just a request to send my passport to the Canada Visa Office.
I sent my Passport to the Canada Visa Office, Bangalore (through VFS, Pune) on 12 June 2017.
Then I got an update in my CIC account on 19 Jun 2017. They had stamped the passport and sent it back and issued the 'Letter of Introduction' in my CIC account - stating that my application of study permit was approved and that I should carry this letter when I enter Canada, so that the Study permit shall be issued there. The 'Final Decision' status changed to "Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details."
I received my passport today on 20 Jun 2017.
When did you applied your visa application and also when you come to know that your application is processing at Bangalore please reply

Tatyanaraji

Jun 20, 2017
Hey all.. my cousin applied for a student visa on may 31.. he received an email today june 20 that he should go to the canadian embassy and pick up his passport. They didnt say if he got refused or approved for the visa .. os 20 days enough to be approved? He is from lebanon

jbourne

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
hey guys,
I applied for study permit on Jun 19th for PMP at sheridan college.
I have 3 yrs of work exp in US and a MS degree. I showing personal funds equivalent to 40000 CAD and also paid first term fee.
and applying from US what are my chances of getting study permit.

nomanamin

May 12, 2017
Have u received any email when your medical passed
Mean any account update email regarding medical
Aftet how many days your medical was passed thanks for your response
yes , you get an email on ur cic registered email. stating there is an update on your account. sometimes you do receive this email and there is no update. also a few cases have been were there wasn't any email sent but then the status for medical had changed to passed.

In my case i had received an update email.

Wish you a luck , all you would require now is patience which is not so easy .

skape7

Apr 24, 2017
When did you applied your visa application and also when you come to know that your application is processing at Bangalore please reply
I applied for my Study permit online on 22nd May 2017. Once I got the request to submit passport on 12th June 2017, I submitted my Passport to VFS Pune. The next day, I got tracking updates that the Passport is received at Canada Visa Centre, Bangalore.
That's how I knew it was received there.
On 19th June, my CIC application was updated to 'Approved'. And I got back my passport by 20th June 2017.
Overall, it took less than one month for the whole cycle.

sandy99980

Sep 26, 2016
Gujarat india
Visa Office......
Banglore
App. Filed.......
17-10-2016
I applied for my Study permit online on 22nd May 2017. Once I got the request to submit passport on 12th June 2017, I submitted my Passport to VFS Pune. The next day, I got tracking updates that the Passport is received at Canada Visa Centre, Bangalore.
On 19th June, my CIC application was updated to 'Approved'. And I got back my passport by 20th June 2017.
Thanx bro best of luck for for your future...

Reactions: skape7

mammar

Jun 11, 2017
I applied online on may 17 th with upfront medical,strong sop,financial proof and a course related to my studies and work experience.
On June 5 , final decision changed to application approved,sent us your passport to finalize. But no approval letter. Still waiting for approval letter, because VFS needs approval letter to accept the passport. Reported the problem as a technical issue on 15 th June. Technical issue marked as read on 16 the June.
Waiting for approval letter!
Hey man. did you get your passport request letter? i am in the same boat as you and havent received my letter. thanks

mammar

Jun 11, 2017
I didn't get an approval letter at first, it was just a request to send my passport to the Canada Visa Office.
I sent my Passport to the Canada Visa Office, Bangalore (through VFS, Pune) on 12 June 2017.
Then I got an update in my CIC account on 19 Jun 2017. They had stamped the passport and sent it back and issued the 'Letter of Introduction' in my CIC account - stating that my application of study permit was approved and that I should carry this letter when I enter Canada, so that the Study permit shall be issued there. The 'Final Decision' status changed to "Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details."
I received my passport today on 20 Jun 2017.
so you sent your passport to the VAC center without the letter? Thanks.

albyjose

Jan 31, 2016
How is this possible? VFS Mumbai will not accept passport without the approval letter. Do you think visa office will accept the passport if I go there personally and submit it? Also did you submit any other documents along with the passport? Like VFS consent form,photocopies of passport or something?

Gos

Jun 15, 2017
Hi All,
I applied on 15th may through vfs pune under spp and i am yet to receive any reply fom cic, online linked application showing as processing and medical passed no documents needed and bio needed, can someone please let me know how much long it might take more or anyone who applied around that time yet to receive any update?

I-bha123

May 27, 2017
Hi All,
I applied on 15th may through vfs pune under spp and i am yet to receive any reply fom cic, online linked application showing as processing and medical passed no documents needed and bio needed, can someone please let me know how much long it might take more or anyone who applied around that time yet to receive any update?
What about Reveiw of eligibility?

I-bha123

May 27, 2017
"We are reviewing wethere ypu are elligible" status showing
When your status changed in reveiw of eligibility?
Actually I applied on 09june and linked on 12 june, on the same my status got changed medical passed but reveiw of eligibility showing - when we start you eligibility we will message you and rest of the status changed to no biometric need, no interveiw and no background checks.

I-bha123

May 27, 2017
Hi All,
You can't say that how much they will take to give final decision, wait for the next update. To my concern your application a month so may be you will get your update in between next week.

Gos

Jun 15, 2017
I linked my offline application to online around 3rd june and since then these updates are same no changes