+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Let's share the IELTS centre experience in Toronto city

wan2no

Jan 20, 2012
Hi forum mates,
Many of us sitting for Ielts in Toronto wonder which centre is best. It depends on personal choice but still we could share few points that would help others to make a decision. Here are some points
1. Proximity from subway or bus stop
2. Comfortable quite room set up
3. Headphone used for listening component
4. Easy going friendly examiners for speaking
5. Good location to watch time in hall room
6. Students congestion
7. Friendly administrative staff
8. Less time consuming before starting
9. Good marking (apperantly) for writing
And so on what clicks on your mind. Thanks

Jithin_KL_7

Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have given Ielts two times in Canada. First one was at George Brown College (L 7.5, R 9, S 7, W 6.5), Toronto and the last one was at Brampton - Precise Solutions (L 7.5, R 7, S 7, W 7)

George Brown was good except the difficulty I felt during the listening examination to concentrate to the audio which was being played. Unfortunately I was sitting near to a sick guy and he was coughing and sneezing all the time. But I got good scores except in listening. At Precise solutions, availability of headphones were really great. Even though my score wasn't that great (I do not blame them), I was able to raise my CRS by 4 points because my writing score went up by 0.5.

Member01

May 20, 2017
I have given Ielts two times in Canada. First one was at George Brown College (L 7.5, R 9, S 7, W 6.5), Toronto and the last one was at Brampton - Precise Solutions (L 7.5, R 7, S 7, W 7)

George Brown was good except the difficulty I felt during the listening examination to concentrate to the audio which was being played. Unfortunately I was sitting near to a sick guy and he was coughing and sneezing all the time. But I got good scores except in listening. At Precise solutions, availability of headphones were really great. Even though my score wasn't that great (I do not blame them), I was able to raise my CRS by 4 points because my writing score went up by 0.5.
Hi Jithin,

I recently gave my test at Precise Solutions at 550 Town centre Court and recieved my results. I also applied for remarking as i thought i deserve better in writing. Can you please share your experience with the center, as i paid the fees and gave the TRF along with EOR in person , but they did not give me any receipt or confirmation of remarking yet.

Saad1993

Star Member
May 9, 2017
Hi Jithin,

I recently gave my test at Precise Solutions at 550 Town centre Court and recieved my results. I also applied for remarking as i thought i deserve better in writing. Can you please share your experience with the center, as i paid the fees and gave the TRF along with EOR in person , but they did not give me any receipt or confirmation of remarking yet.
Hello mate.I appeared for ielts in edmonton and have applied for remark for writing as I think that I did better. How was your experience. Did your band increase? Also I only received a receipt of payment and nothing else as of now. Can you please also mention how much time did it take for you to get the eor result? Thanks.

Member01

May 20, 2017
Hello mate.I appeared for ielts in edmonton and have applied for remark for writing as I think that I did better. How was your experience. Did your band increase? Also I only received a receipt of payment and nothing else as of now. Can you please also mention how much time did it take for you to get the eor result? Thanks.
Hi, No my score was not increased, also i am not sure if my papers were even sent to the senior examiners for re-checking.

MGP34

Apr 26, 2019
Hello guys
I need some information about Precise Solutions operated IELTS Test Centre.
Website
www.ieltscanadatest.com
Are they official IELTS test centre?
Their Test Results are valid for immigration purposes?
Please provide any information about this center as i have registered with them thinking its IDP Education.
Thank you in advance.
Regards,
Maharshi

Reactions: Vij_83

Vij_83

May 30, 2020
India
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi MGP34,

Have you got answers to your queries regarding Precise Solutions -IELTS Test center?

I want to give IELTS (General test) in Aug2020 to apply for PR under Express Entry. Do you recommend Precise solution test centers?

Regards,
Vijay

Jimi01

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Recommend: eurocenter Briitsh Concil. You can take your mask off during speaking. Noise cancellation headphone for listening. Very friendly and helpful staff. Waiting area in the lobby.

Definitely no go: CES IDP. Even got trouble finding the entrance coz they shut down the elevator and stairs to the right entrance is very difficult to find. Mask on during speaking which is very unconfortable. Ordinary headphone for listening. Staff not helping at all! No waiting area in the building.

Both in downtown and easy accessibility

LotusC89

Jul 5, 2021
Hi everybody,
Just wanted to share my horrible experience with English Testing Canada at Spadina Avenue which I definitely not recommend. They basically took my money beforehand, and on test day didn't allow me to take the exam because it was on a sunday and their supervisor wasn't available to identify my foreign ID.
I tried to resolve the situation by email (with covid its impossible to get an appointment). I just wanted to make the exam which I spent months preparing for, and they just didn't care. I didn't got to reschedule, didn't get a refund, just lost all my money and I can't afford another +300dollars to book another test. I missed my opportunity to apply for my Permanent Resident status simply because the staff on this school is not prepared to deal with foreign ID.
I hope this message gets through to someone and helps you to go to another test center. I would not risk going at this one, you never know what they're going to come up next to rip you off.

surbhi_m

Mar 6, 2021
Can anyone suggest best centers in or near Toronto for IELTS exams? I read somebody suggested not to go for the one at Spadina Avenue. Any more suggestions? What about university of Toronto?

surbhi_m

Mar 6, 2021
Recommend: eurocenter Briitsh Concil. You can take your mask off during speaking. Noise cancellation headphone for listening. Very friendly and helpful staff. Waiting area in the lobby.

Definitely no go: CES IDP. Even got trouble finding the entrance coz they shut down the elevator and stairs to the right entrance is very difficult to find. Mask on during speaking which is very unconfortable. Ordinary headphone for listening. Staff not helping at all! No waiting area in the building.

Both in downtown and easy accessibility
Hi,

Where is eurocenter British council? place?