Interview........
!!!!
Passport Req..
waiting..
VISA ISSUED...
waiting..
LANDED..........
waiting..
Hey there, I have tried to create this thread In order to get help or information regarding Paper Based PR file processing (from the day CIO received our files until flagpolling),whatever the problems have been faced and how did they sorted out those hurdles. I am also new to this PR process. I hope,our seniors (who already gone through PR process or going through with or without troubles) share their experiences on this thread AND Can someone explain in details all the steps from receiving the file by CIO to flag polling?
This is not only my personal question but i have seen people asking the same question almost in every thread what is the next step after AOR, or Reminder email, or RPRF , or medical , or decison made, etc,. Your answers and information can really help our brothers and sisters. I know all the info is there on websites. However some people (Including me) don't know where to start searching for info and what are we searching for! So, at the end , I would really appreciate your help guys.

Peace