+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Let's Network here -SINP Occupations In-Demand Sept 2015

Suman Das

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014
daserock said:
same here 24th still no update... do u think by next week it will be ours then?

fingers crossed!!!
Don't think about "in process" status. because most of the applicant applied on 22 & 23/ September. so they are taking time to settle this application. don't worry. hope next week it will be change to "in Process". Hope before Christmas, u will get nomination. Best of Luck

pankajmz

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
Doc's Request.
21-06-2016
Nomination.....
23-08-2016
AOR Received.
08-09-2016
Med's Done....
23-09-2016
All the best to you people ;D ..This shows some hope . Lets see.

pankajmz

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
Doc's Request.
21-06-2016
Nomination.....
23-08-2016
AOR Received.
08-09-2016
Med's Done....
23-09-2016
Suman Das said:
whatever it is ur income source , this is no matter. but they want to see ur proof of fund but not proof of income source. u have to show ur PF statement by bank. If u ask to the bank Bank will provide u the certificate with details (including account name, date of deposit, total amount & the conversion amount of CAD Dollar). But it should be Provident fund or term deposit or time deposit etc. the fund must be matured at least 3 months before of the application submission. if 1 day less of 3 months then ur PF might be disqualify.
Thanks for the explanation.
1. Can I show EPF ( employee provident fund) as well..we can get EPF statement online easily with all digital signatures, will it work?

2. If I send document by email, I am assuming they have attached it to our application but couldn't check it online in SINP online form. Is that correct

Sorry for so many questions, but I missed few document while applying on 26 sept and sent them later on by email like Settlement fund. Thanks again for your quick help.

daserock

Jul 11, 2014
Philippines
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Suman Das said:
Don't think about "in process" status. because most of the applicant applied on 22 & 23/ September. so they are taking time to settle this application. don't worry. hope next week it will be change to "in Process". Hope before Christmas, u will get nomination. Best of Luck
Yes mate. It will be a wonderful advance x'mas gift ever ehehe :p :p :p

Suman Das

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014
pankajmz said:
Thanks for the explanation.
1. Can I show EPF ( employee provident fund) as well..we can get EPF statement online easily with all digital signatures, will it work?

2. If I send document by email, I am assuming they have attached it to our application but couldn't check it online in SINP online form. Is that correct

Sorry for so many questions, but I missed few document while applying on 26 sept and sent them later on by email like Settlement fund. Thanks again for your quick help.
I am extremely sorry that, at my previous quote has one mistake. it should be Fixed deposit instead of Provident Fund.
anyway, Answer-1: it will be better to show ur provident fund with ur PF(Proof of Fund), then they can understand better that u r doing job as u claimed point. because somebody doing fraud & misleading regarding job document. personally i heard from some people, sometime they investigate regarding job as u provided them the document by there local embassy. However,it will not count as a PF. u have to proof PF BY "Fixed deposit", "Term deposit" or "Time Deposit". but must should be the mature for 3 months before your application submission.

Answer-2: They will not check it, because this will not support ur PF(Proof of Fund). but it will increase strength of ur job evident. if any reason, they suspect ur job evident then this will be support u to stay in boat. SINP only try to see ur liquid money in bank & there maturity. another thing is that, u always try to show ur liquid money more than there requirements. say, for 3 people (u,spouse & kid), u have to show minimum CAD $18500, but u try to show CAD $25000-30000 (THIS IS NOT MANDATORY BUT IF U CAN), This will increase probability of ur application strength. Best of Luck.

yes u can send any document by e-mail & they will update accordingly. remember that, Now SINP is very busy & passing the rush time with EE & OID both. as well as they will nominate 1000 application for refuge at next two weeks. so, from the forum we found that they are rejecting/returning the file due to few mistake by applicant without give any chance. but this is depend case officer to officer. so , if anybody missed any document/s, then they should send before they asking. Best of Luck.

pankajmz

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
Doc's Request.
21-06-2016
Nomination.....
23-08-2016
AOR Received.
08-09-2016
Med's Done....
23-09-2016
Suman Das said:
I am extremely sorry that, at my previous quote has one mistake. it should be Fixed deposit instead of Provident Fund.
anyway, Answer-1: it will be better to show ur provident fund with ur PF(Proof of Fund), then they can understand better that u r doing job as u claimed point. because somebody doing fraud & misleading regarding job document. personally i heard from some people, sometime they investigate regarding job as u provided them the document by there local embassy. However,it will not count as a PF. u have to proof PF BY "Fixed deposit", "Term deposit" or "Time Deposit". but must should be the mature for 3 months before your application submission.

Answer-2: They will not check it, because this will not support ur PF(Proof of Fund). but it will increase strength of ur job evident. if any reason, they suspect ur job evident then this will be support u to stay in boat. SINP only try to see ur liquid money in bank & there maturity. another thing is that, u always try to show ur liquid money more than there requirements. say, for 3 people (u,spouse & kid), u have to show minimum CAD $18500, but u try to show CAD $25000-30000 (THIS IS NOT MANDATORY BUT IF U CAN), This will increase probability of ur application strength. Best of Luck.

yes u can send any document by e-mail & they will update accordingly. remember that, Now SINP is very busy & passing the rush time with EE & OID both. as well as they will nominate 1000 application for refuge at next two weeks. so, from the forum we found that they are rejecting/returning the file due to few mistake by applicant without give any chance. but this is depend case officer to officer. so , if anybody missed any document/s, then they should send before they asking. Best of Luck.
Thanks Suman, you cleared a lot of things for me. Do we have any form which we can send offline now against proof of funds listing setllement funds. As on online screen, there is option to choose account no, type of fund ( Mutual Fund/Saving/FD), amount , conversionetc. Should I create a word document with same details or there is any form available? Schedule 4 I am sending indeed with account statements. I have used 1can$ = 50 Rs, is that conversion fine?
Thanks a ton for your help Suman..just last step for me.

pankajmz

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
Doc's Request.
21-06-2016
Nomination.....
23-08-2016
AOR Received.
08-09-2016
Med's Done....
23-09-2016
Guys I was just checking..Isnt RRSP is equivalent to EPF/PF in india. RRSP is also retirement fund like EPF. EPF also can be withdrawn anytime under certain conditions?

However I didnt find any correct head to use for Equity shares ..will it be Mutual funds?

Suman Das

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014
pankajmz said:
Thanks Suman, you cleared a lot of things for me. Do we have any form which we can send offline now against proof of funds listing setllement funds. As on online screen, there is option to choose account no, type of fund ( Mutual Fund/Saving/FD), amount , conversionetc. Should I create a word document with same details or there is any form available? Schedule 4 I am sending indeed with account statements. I have used 1can$ = 50 Rs, is that conversion fine?
Thanks a ton for your help Suman..just last step for me.
Dear Pankaj,

1) there is no standard form for PF certificate. u can use some column like follows: a) Sl.No. b) Account holder name c) Account number D) date of deposit e) amount of deposit & u have to use some row for individual account number & lastly total amount in Indian Rupee. after deceleration the total amount in Indian rupee then have to write "as conversion rate of today CAD $1 = 50 Indian Rupee (It will depend on that day's Canadian dollar rate & fix by the Bank) so, the total amount is equivalence to CAD $......, Therefore, I think that Mr.....is financially capable.)

2) Schedule 4 is there official form as there u declared the amount that u are able to bring & this is the different case than PF but have a similarity, impotent notice that, ur declaration amount never be exceed than ur PF amount.another thing is that u can show big amount in PF but never declare the big amount in Schedule-4 due to every country has some restriction due to money laundering. so, if u have to show $18500 , u just declear at S-4 that $25000 to $30000 .

3) I think u r from India. u do not convert ur local money amount to CAD dollar by yourself, U should convert this by bank when u take the PF (solvency) certificate. u just ask to the bank manager that ur total worth (money) have to be converted from Indian rupee to CAD dollar. they will do this.
Remember that nothing should be false or misleading in your documents. if they can find that u r misleading something, then they will reject ur application without any given chance. Best of luck.

daserock

Jul 11, 2014
Philippines
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just check my oasis application still no luck..... I am hoping they process 24th-26th applicants for this week

In God's Good Time

hopingEE

Oct 5, 2015
Same here....

25th SEP OID and no good news :'(

STILL APP RECEIVED ...

Also friends i want to know there in my OASIS account in "Summary of Applications" it shows a yellow symbol(As we received in mobile of message received), However there is no notification and no e-mail from them.

Any idea what it could be ???

Does anybody has the same symbol????

Please suggest...

Thanks

amir_za

Star Member
Sep 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP 22-09-2015
Doc's Request.
18-03-2016 (VO Received 22-03-2016)
Nomination.....
21-11-2015 (CIC Received 8-12-2015)
AOR Received.
22-02-2016
Med's Request
02-03-2016
Med's Done....
06-03-2016
Passport Req..
04-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2016
LANDED..........
21-06-2016
Suman Das said:
Dear Pankaj,

1) there is no standard form for PF certificate. u can use some column like follows: a) Sl.No. b) Account holder name c) Account number D) date of deposit e) amount of deposit & u have to use some row for individual account number & lastly total amount in Indian Rupee. after deceleration the total amount in Indian rupee then have to write "as conversion rate of today CAD $1 = 50 Indian Rupee (It will depend on that day's Canadian dollar rate & fix by the Bank) so, the total amount is equivalence to CAD $......, Therefore, I think that Mr.....is financially capable.)

2) Schedule 4 is there official form as there u declared the amount that u are able to bring & this is the different case than PF but have a similarity, impotent notice that, ur declaration amount never be exceed than ur PF amount.another thing is that u can show big amount in PF but never declare the big amount in Schedule-4 due to every country has some restriction due to money laundering. so, if u have to show $18500 , u just declear at S-4 that $25000 to $30000 .

3) I think u r from India. u do not convert ur local money amount to CAD dollar by yourself, U should convert this by bank when u take the PF (solvency) certificate. u just ask to the bank manager that ur total worth (money) have to be converted from Indian rupee to CAD dollar. they will do this.
Remember that nothing should be false or misleading in your documents. if they can find that u r misleading something, then they will reject ur application without any given chance. Best of luck.
I don't understand the second item, why I should be worry to declare the big amount of money. What I observed form this form ( schedule 4 ) is a declaration form and it is not obligation form. Please let me know your reasons behind your explanation.
Thanks

pankajmz

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
Doc's Request.
21-06-2016
Nomination.....
23-08-2016
AOR Received.
08-09-2016
Med's Done....
23-09-2016
hopingEE said:
Same here....

25th SEP OID and no good news :'(

STILL APP RECEIVED ...

Also friends i want to know there in my OASIS account in "Summary of Applications" it shows a yellow symbol(As we received in mobile of message received), However there is no notification and no e-mail from them.

Any idea what it could be ???

Does anybody has the same symbol????

Please suggest...

Thanks
Everybody has same symbol :)

However in my case it seems I did something and first folder on screen ( which should be "View Submitted Applicant details ") is still coming as "Continue Applicant Details Section of SINP Application". I have the option to cancel pre application on this screen??

Rest of the folders are in order and non editable. Status is " Application Received". Anybody has similar issue? Please check once with your Login.

ankitt123

Aug 31, 2015
Guys,

Is SINP showing any patience with applications with incomplete/missing documents or just rejecting those straightaway?

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
ankitt123 said:
Guys,

Is SINP showing any patience with applications with incomplete/missing documents or just rejecting those straightaway?
They've often requested applicants to resubmit missing/incomplete docs. However, someone got rejected upfront for not submitting the main form (IMM08 or so)

hsm

Aug 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 September 2015
Doc's Request.
03 May 2016
Nomination.....
31 May 2016
AOR Received.
Application Received by IRCC: 25 August 2016 and AOR: 03 December 2016
Suman Das said:
Dear Pankaj,

dear majority of banks in India don't have standard format of bank balance certificates......moreover sinp is just demanding the bank statement showing last three months transactions or amount to be maintained in FDs etc........regarding the conversion to cad dollar.... Its not necessary to do this conversion done from bank.....in online application they asked date of statement and date of conversion separately......if needed one can convert by visiting online websites.....at least that rate of cad dollar occurs on that day .....so approx valid value rate is needed.......submitting statement alone showing value in your countrys currency is sufficient at this stage but bank balance certificate is mandatory to submit application to cic at later stage