+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Let's Network here -SINP Occupations In-Demand Sept 2015

ysassar

Dec 11, 2014
Hi guys,
Can you plz tell me how can I find the icons for settlment plan and funds in OASIS as I intend to apply in next January .I tried to find it when I applied in September but I didn't find it and submitted the application without them . I gess they will refuse my application so I try to find a slot in January . Please need your help .

Suman Das

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014
ysassar said:
Hi guys,
Can you plz tell me how can I find the icons for settlment plan and funds in OASIS as I intend to apply in next January .I tried to find it when I applied in September but I didn't find it and submitted the application without them . I gess they will refuse my application so I try to find a slot in January . Please need your help .
Dear mate, whenever you will go to the Settlement Fund option, then you will see a check option, where they will ask u, did u include the settlement plan? at first u don't check the box at "YES" option. at first you go to the inside of this page & then upload the settlement Plan+ Settlement Fund (Certificate). after completion ur upload u just click the save option & again come out at that page where they asked u a question regarding settlement plan. then u just check the option "YES" & save again. hope understand.

Suman Das

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014
ysassar said:
Dear bros.
How my documents be licensed ?
Only your Occupation should be licence if it is regulated. at first u just check that ur occupation is regulated or not. if non regulated then no need to make any licence for application.

ysassar

Dec 11, 2014
Suman Das said:
Dear mate, whenever you will go to the Settlement Fund option, then you will see a check option, where they will ask u, did u include the settlement plan? at first u don't check the box at "YES" option. at first you go to the inside of this page & then upload the settlement Plan+ Settlement Fund (Certificate). after completion ur upload u just click the save option & again come out at that page where they asked u a question regarding settlement plan. then u just check the option "YES" & save again. hope understand. Thanx bro.
But I didn't find the settlment option at all

MeGagan

Sep 25, 2015
MeGagan said:
This forum have any whatsapp group,
I Submitted App. in SINP's OID on 22Sep from India. My Mobile Number is +91-9501012617.
Please add me to your Whatsapp group

daserock

Jul 11, 2014
Philippines
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone here now application received Sept 23-24... status in process...
damn cant wait... hopefully they process 23-24 application

Nova_S

Star Member
Apr 6, 2014
daserock said:
Anyone here now application received Sept 23-24... status in process...
damn cant wait... hopefully they process 23-24 application
In process status isn't that important. I've seen lots of applicant get in process just before 10-12 days of nomination on the other hand others wait for 3-4 months after getting in process status. SINP work in weird way. No prediction at all :p

daserock

Jul 11, 2014
Philippines
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
damn it... still application received. sinp hurry up guys ;D ;D ;D ;D

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
daserock said:
damn it... still application received. sinp hurry up guys ;D ;D ;D ;D
Likewise... applied on 22nd Sept 2015 and status is still Application Received. SINP is moving slowly and from the mid of next month they all will go on long xmas and new year holidays.

Nova_S

Star Member
Apr 6, 2014
Today they updated the fund in CAD. Date of conversion still empty. Wish me luck guys.. Need nomination in this year :D

MSOOMRO

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 17, 2015
Nomination.....
March 17, 2016
AOR Received.
December 17, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
April 25, 2016
Passport Req..
August 05, 2016
Hi Guys,
My application status is changed to "In Process". :)

My Application date is 23rd Sept NOC 2171.

Any one interested to get updates inbox me contact number to add in whats app group.

Steperry

Star Member
Apr 12, 2014
So many links on SINP Sept intake in this forum, pls can't we have just one like January batch and EE group. Honestly this is confusing.