+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Less complex (short hearing) with the minister’s intervention on credibility.

hervet

Star Member
Nov 28, 2022
Congrats, when you you got a notice from the minister was the this he stated asked during your hearing?
he asked so many questions he was clearly trying to convince the irb judge that I was not trustworthy and in my answers I demonstrated that my story was making sense and I was trustworthy.

hervet

Star Member
Nov 28, 2022
I’m not in rush my dear. I don’t want the family reunion to be any time soon. I will apply for pr in December, I’m right focused on my studies and trade apprenticeship .

Reactions: WATCHTOWA

Littlebeee

Star Member
Jan 6, 2023
he asked so many questions he was clearly trying to convince the irb judge that I was not trustworthy and in my answers I demonstrated that my story was making sense and I was trustworthy.
But on my letter, it’s says the minister will not attend my hearing , is this a good thing ?

Aliya_izat

Star Member
Apr 12, 2023
But on my letter, it’s says the minister will not attend my hearing , is this a good thing ?
That’s exactly I received recently that minister rejected my credibility based on previous visit visas applications and study permit application that got refused and then I applied for asylum but it says minister will not participate in hearing. Is it good sign if he’s not participating and please please please advise how you tackled whole situation because my hearing is on May 05 and I am extremely stressed out about it. Please help me