+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Less complex (short hearing) with the minister’s intervention on credibility.

hervet

Star Member
Nov 28, 2022
Hello I came in Canada in September 2022 and received a less complex case in December, the minister wanted to take part due to credibility issue and he asked me to provide him all the evidences I submitted to IRB and I sent everything to him. My hearing was supposed to take part in March but was cancelled , I have received an other notice for a hearing in June 10, it’s still a less complex with short hearing, I talked with the IRB agent and asked if the minister will still take part. Is there anyone who has faced the minister and won the case ? I’m so confident to my story and I know it in and out. But I still want to know if the process is fair enough in a way that if you answer clearly and correctly to all the minister’s questions, is there any chance to win ??

Hummingbird89

Mar 18, 2023
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
Hello I came in Canada in September 2022 and received a less complex case in December, the minister wanted to take part due to credibility issue and he asked me to provide him all the evidences I submitted to IRB and I sent everything to him. My hearing was supposed to take part in March but was cancelled , I have received an other notice for a hearing in June 10, it’s still a less complex with short hearing, I talked with the IRB agent and asked if the minister will still take part. Is there anyone who has faced the minister and won the case ? I’m so confident to my story and I know it in and out. But I still want to know if the process is fair enough in a way that if you answer clearly and correctly to all the minister’s questions, is there any chance to win ??
What are you trying to achieve?

OFC632

Star Member
Feb 2, 2023
Yes there is always a chance
Once a less complex its always remain a less complex doesn’t matter you have a regular hearing or short hearing
Dont worry you will get it

WATCHTOWA

Star Member
Jun 18, 2022
The minister intervened in my matter and also stated not to be present on the day of my hearing.

I had a long hearing- 4hrs. Got a positive NOD after 5months. So stay calm. All the best.

hervet

Star Member
Nov 28, 2022
Good luck.
Can you share your timeline? which letter did you receive chronologically?
I came in September 2022,
Medical : October
Eligibility interview November
Brown id December
Workpermit January
Less complex case in feb
Short hearing notice in Feb for March
Hearing cancellation in March
Second less complex case and short hearing notice letter April
The hearing will be in June.
I got a job at TD bank as a Real estate facility operation officer in March….

Reactions: moref1988

hervet

Star Member
Nov 28, 2022
The minister intervened in my matter and also stated not to be present on the day of my hearing.

I had a long hearing- 4hrs. Got a positive NOD after 5months. So stay calm. All the best.
Thanks a lot, I appreciate you sharing your story, it gives positive vibes.

Reactions: WATCHTOWA

moref1988

Star Member
Feb 28, 2023
Brown id December
Workpermit January
Less complex case in feb
thanks.
when did you receive intervention notice? and did you receive any letters about that?
Also is your first less complex case letter was without a hearing?

hervet

Star Member
Nov 28, 2022
thanks.
when did you receive intervention notice? and did you receive any letters about that?
I received the first intervention notice 5 days before hearing and the hearing was cancelled , I received a letter with questions that I will have to answer during the hearing.

hervet

Star Member
Nov 28, 2022
thanks.
The first less complex letter was with a short hearing, the second letter is with a short hearing as well

Reactions: moref1988

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Brown id December
Workpermit January
Less complex case in feb
Being employed isn’t relevant for asylum cases.