+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Less Complex Cases

feltaye

Dec 28, 2016
Hi Everyone

Three weeks after eligibility interview, I received a mail about considering my case under less complex cases (file review). My question is do I send the required documents to the address in the letter or should I upload them to epost?

Mohamed99

Jul 4, 2020
Anyone with prior experience
Hi there,

My case was also selected under « file review » process. I submitted all my docs through my lawyer’s epost portal account.

I think you can submit you docs through your own epost portal account.

On their website, they say you are free to choose which method you are willing to choose, but please follow the steps before submitting.
« Step 5
You can submit the document package to the RPD yourself, or you can send it by courier to the regional office that is handling your claim. If you have fewer than 20 pages in total, you can also send the package by fax. Your package must be received 10 days before your hearing, so it is important to leave enough time for delivery.

Or

You may choose to submit the package electronically through Canada Post’s secure epost Connect™ service. If you established a secure conversation when you submitted your Basis of Claim form, you can use the same conversation to submit documents. »

Good luck.

feltaye

Dec 28, 2016
Hi there,

My case was also selected under « file review » process. I submitted all my docs through my lawyer’s epost portal account.

I think you can submit you docs through your own epost portal account.

On their website, they say you are free to choose which method you are willing to choose, but please follow the steps before submitting.
« Step 5
You can submit the document package to the RPD yourself, or you can send it by courier to the regional office that is handling your claim. If you have fewer than 20 pages in total, you can also send the package by fax. Your package must be received 10 days before your hearing, so it is important to leave enough time for delivery.

Or

You may choose to submit the package electronically through Canada Post’s secure epost Connect™ service. If you established a secure conversation when you submitted your Basis of Claim form, you can use the same conversation to submit documents. »

Good luck.

Thank you very much