+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Less Complex Case Timeline ❓

Kashif111111

Star Member
Sep 24, 2022
If I change my address one province to other province So it will affect my hearing date or not which is coming in November this year? If any body know please let me know

theclaimer

Star Member
Jul 29, 2022
How does the time count for a hearing after being a less complex case?
- Time counts from submitting the BOC, or
- Selected less complex cases & submitted the required documents within the time given to support less complex cases?

I really appreciate any help you can provide.

Protected person

Star Member
Feb 14, 2022
How does the time count for a hearing after being a less complex case?
- Time counts from submitting the BOC, or
- Selected less complex cases & submitted the required documents within the time given to support less complex cases?

I really appreciate any help you can provide.
When u got less complex letter u have to submit documents within 15 days of letter.. after that they review in 3-4 months and decides whether u need hearing or not... if u need hearing they send u hearing notice otherwise they will send u decision directly

Reactions: theclaimer

theclaimer

Star Member
Jul 29, 2022
When u got less complex letter u have to submit documents within 15 days of letter.. after that they review in 3-4 months and decides whether u need hearing or not... if u need hearing they send u hearing notice otherwise they will send u decision directly
Its been 7 months after submitting the documents. No update till now.

Protected person

Star Member
Feb 14, 2022
Its been 7 months after submitting the documents. No update till now.
That might be 2 option.. one u need hearing and ur lawyer is v much busy that he didnt have empty slot for hearing.. and 2ndly if lawyer persue for u they will tell him the exact status...

Even in my case when 4 months gone.. my lawyer told by RPD and said that u do not need hearing but still it takes more 4 months to recieve drcision..

Just give a strong followup to ur lawyer

Reactions: theclaimer

theclaimer

Star Member
Jul 29, 2022
That might be 2 option.. one u need hearing and ur lawyer is v much busy that he didnt have empty slot for hearing.. and 2ndly if lawyer persue for u they will tell him the exact status...

Even in my case when 4 months gone.. my lawyer told by RPD and said that u do not need hearing but still it takes more 4 months to recieve drcision..

Just give a strong followup to ur lawyer

Did you receive your decision?

moref1988

Star Member
Feb 28, 2023
Hello there,

i'm on the file review process right now and im from a country of good approval rate. i will submit my documents nowadays. what would you like to suggest for me?

a file review generally turns short hearing? or is it possible pass without hearing?
is file review process generally a good sign?
how important is country conditions about approval?

thanks advance

moref1988

Star Member
Feb 28, 2023
when or how can we know a less complex case ready to schedule for a hearing after submit documents to file review process?