+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Leon Please respond to this ( PR card Renewal)

Aiden84

Jun 10, 2013
Hi,
I sent the application and documents to CIC 6 week ago to renew my pr card, now I need to apply for urgent processing,
I have two options, they say if the application is in process “which shows up online”. Then you can send the email including the ticket, etc., to be considered for urgent processing,
The second option is if the application is not in process, then I have to send another application, with supporting documents, ect. It’s been 6 weeks and the I do not have access to online account yet.
It shows that they are working on the applications up to March 21th,it also says it takes 6 weeks for your application to show up on the system,
My assumption is if they are working on applications up to march 21st, then it does not take 6 weeks to start processing it takes 2 months and half.
I don’t want to waste time, I also don’t want to go through filling out the applications, gathering the documents, pictures, ect.
The question is, should I wait till they start processing it, then I only send my ticket or should I go through the process again (filling out the applications, ect)
Which one is a logical choice?
I need my pr card by the middle of August at most.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you don't need it until the middle of August, you have time to wait for your application to show up on the system.