+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Legally Separated and family members-Help pls

Goin_fwd

Jun 27, 2019
I am legally separated from my husband for more than 2 years and I have filed a divorce case also. He wont be accompanying me to Canada.

In how many family members do you have, should I select one or two?

Kalmeshp

Oct 20, 2019
I have the same question, please help
I am legally separated from my husband for more than 2 years and I have filed a divorce case also. He wont be accompanying me to Canada.

Dear All, I have the same question, please advise. Thank you!

Kalmeshp

Oct 20, 2019
And in the same section below- There is a table for "Other family members " - I know I can add my siblings and parents. Do I need to add my Spouse in that section because there is an option of such?

Kindly advise. Many Thanks!

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
And in the same section below- There is a table for "Other family members " - I know I can add my siblings and parents. Do I need to add my Spouse in that section because there is an option of such?

Kindly advise. Many Thanks!
If you have been "legally" separated and filed for divorce and you have relevant documentation, no need to add spouse. But, do mention your status as Divorced or Separated and provide suitable explanation along with documents in your LOE.

Reactions: Kalmeshp

AGHA001

May 3, 2024

Please what did you write in this section? I am in a similar situation. Thanks in advance