+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Legal Administrative Assistants NOC-1242

Toorkaur

Jan 30, 2017
Hello,

Legal Administrative Assistants NOC-1242 , can we apply Permanent residence under this NOC job category? I will appreciate any responses..

Pinky4u

Aug 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello even mine is NOC 1242 have 5 years of experience and 6.5 ielts overall with minimum 6 in each band. My CRS is 325. What should I do. Consultants say that increasing ielts would not help too. Please advise

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
Hello even mine is NOC 1242 have 5 years of experience and 6.5 ielts overall with minimum 6 in each band. My CRS is 325. What should I do. Consultants say that increasing ielts would not help too. Please advise
look into other options like PNP and see if you qualify for them . my score was not good enough for EE so I went through BC PNP, already have my PR .

Pinky4u

Aug 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you so much painkiller28. Can you please tell me how much time did it take for the ITA. Should I apply directly to pnps. Linke snip and others. Please suggest. Thanks a lot in advance.

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
Thank you so much painkiller28. Can you please tell me how much time did it take for the ITA. Should I apply directly to pnps. Linke snip and others. Please suggest. Thanks a lot in advance.
by ITA I presume you mean for the PNP right? I registeredfor BC PNP and got the ITA in the next draw , it was easy enough in BC . but sorry to say that I have no idea about the policy for other province, if you were in BC I am more than happy to share everything I know, but the policy differs in each province.

Pinky4u

Aug 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks a lot. Can you please share what was your CRS score and IELTS score. I am so confused here. I went to Y Axis and Kansas but they only ask money. For BC I think you need to know someone right. Thanks a lot again

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
Thanks a lot. Can you please share what was your CRS score and IELTS score. I am so confused here. I went to Y Axis and Kansas but they only ask money. For BC I think you need to know someone right. Thanks a lot again
I can't remember my exact CRS score but it was a little over 400 , IELTS score was 8.5 overall. for most categories in the BC PNP you need a employer and valid job offer . my employer is a law firm so the officer didn't ask any question at all, not a single one, so I presume that the nature of the business helps as well .