+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LEBANON, BEIRUT applicants for *March-2021* *Outland* under the Family Class Sponsorship.

Jeffsawma

Apr 7, 2021
Beirut
Category........
FAM
This thread has been specifically created for Lebanon, Beirut VO applicants for the month of March-2021.
Feel free to share your application timelines and discuss matters related to it. After all we are here to help each other out with the process knowing that it can be a little challenging in these times due to the pandemic situation.
Wish you good luck for all your future endeavors. :)

Reactions: Ro23

Gadshe09

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
My file is at the Beirut visa office. Been there since feb 2021 it’s Still in process. I am a March 2020 applicant.

has your file moved to Beirut yet?

Jeffsawma

Apr 7, 2021
Beirut
Category........
FAM
My file is at the Beirut visa office. Been there since feb 2021 it’s Still in process. I am a March 2020 applicant.

has your file moved to Beirut yet?
Hello! No, not yet but soon it will be most probably. Why is your file taking so long knowing that it has already passed the 12 months processing period? I'm sorry to hear that. I'm sure that you will hear good news soon. Anyway, they have received my application for PR on March 11 and then I got an update on May 19 stating that they have sent me the AOR1. I'm currently waiting for the sponsor eligibility step to be completed. It seems that my file is moving fast.

Last edited:

Gadshe09

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
Yea probably soon your file will be moved when you get your sponsor approval.

It seems Newer Files are moving a lot faster during covid now then what older files were moving At the beginning of covid. my AOR and many others took 8 months plus after application date

I’m not sure why my application is taking longer then 12 months. I have been stuck at the background check since March 2021. Everything else is done. hopefully I’ll hear something soon!

Gadshe09

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
Your file is moving fast so far. It’s when the file goes overseas it hit or miss lol. Some get done quick some take longer. All depends on luck and how simple or complex your case is.

Jeffsawma

Apr 7, 2021
Beirut
Category........
FAM
Yea probably soon your file will be moved when you get your sponsor approval.

It seems Newer Files are moving a lot faster during covid now then what older files were moving At the beginning of covid. my AOR and many others took 8 months plus after application date

I’m not sure why my application is taking longer then 12 months. I have been stuck at the background check since March 2021. Everything else is done. hopefully I’ll hear something soon!
At this stage you will definitely hear good news. Good luck with that. I wish you all the best.

Jeffsawma

Apr 7, 2021
Beirut
Category........
FAM
Your file is moving fast so far. It’s when the file goes overseas it hit or miss lol. Some get done quick some take longer. All depends on luck and how simple or complex your case is.
Yeah that's right....the whole process is very frustrating to all of us. I hope it goes well for both of us.

Jeffsawma

Apr 7, 2021
Beirut
Category........
FAM
Any updates?
Hi, I'm already exempt from giving my biometrics. My file was transferred to Beirut VO a couple of months ago. They sent me the medical examination request 3 weeks ago. There's no further update. What about you? Nothing after pre-arrival?

Gadshe09

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
That’s good that it’s in Lebanon. Hopefully you hear something soon. I haven’t heard anything yet since they last requested documents in March 2021.

Jeffsawma

Apr 7, 2021
Beirut
Category........
FAM
That’s good that it’s in Lebanon. Hopefully you hear something soon. I haven’t heard anything yet since they last requested documents in March 2021.
good luck to you too. stay hopeful. are you going to be residing in the state of Quebec once you land there? If yes, have you received the CSQ application request or not yet? They should have sent it to you by now.

Jianna

Feb 21, 2021
  • My file is at Beirut visa office. Been there since april it’s still in process. I am a November 2020 applicant. Emailed them the begining of aug and they replied that my application is pending background checks. Didnt receive ADR neither got Pre arrival.