+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lebanese university graduate educational requirments

bilis

Feb 20, 2017
Hello everyone,
I would like to know from the lebanese fellow how they obtained their university certificate attested for the ECA. WES says that the ministry/university has to mail it directly to them. I am not sure if this is possible in Lebanon, especially that I graduated from the Lebanese university. I currently live outside lebanon & am unable to check with my university if they can do that.
Also, do we need to send our Baccalaureate certificate if one has a B.A.?

Appreciate your input...
Cheers!

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Very possible. You can just request the transcript from the university. Have them seal the envelope and send it yourself. You can have someone from your family pick it up if you want.
And no need for baccalaureate. We only sent our BA and MA

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
bilis said:
Hello everyone,
I would like to know from the lebanese fellow how they obtained their university certificate attested for the ECA. WES says that the ministry/university has to mail it directly to them. I am not sure if this is possible in Lebanon, especially that I graduated from the Lebanese university. I currently live outside lebanon & am unable to check with my university if they can do that.
Also, do we need to send our Baccalaureate certificate if one has a B.A.?

Appreciate your input...
Cheers!
Call the registrar office of the university and ask them what is the process for sending transcripts. They will have to fill the wes form as well.

No need for baccalaureate if u have BA, it will not benefit u in any way.

mex88

Star Member
Sep 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello- any lebanese applicant interested in creating a whatsapp group so we can network?

Mayanawfal

Mar 8, 2020
Hi there,

Did you manage to get your transcripts from the Lebanese university? I'm in a similar situation and your experience would help a lot.

Thank you

Mohamad Faour

Nov 15, 2021
Hi there,

Did you manage to get your transcripts from the Lebanese university? I'm in a similar situation and your experience would help a lot.

Thank you
Hello Maya, have you managed to succeed in your process? If so I am a recent LU graduate and would also appreciate some experienced advise.
Thank you in advance.

Mohamad Faour

Nov 15, 2021
Do you have work experience in your field of study?
Hello, not really, I graduated around 3 month ago with an Engineering Degree in Chemical and Petrochemical Engineering from the Lebanese University... I took a small break and was finishing my papers, now I'm in the process of searching for experience.