+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Leaving province after 6 months

mkas1987

Jun 21, 2018
Hello .

I was nominated by Saskatchewan and I landed in Saskatoon March this year .
Problem now is that I couldn’t find a job . I have been applying since the first day .

I couldn’t get any job . Therefore I Am planning to move to another province .

I just want to know is that legal and is there any problem with that .

I showed the intention at the first place . Rented a house for one year . Got my medical cards , driver license , family doctor and applied for tons of posts but no one replied even casual jobs.

So I want to make sure I am in the safe side before taking any action can you please advice .

Behrad181

May 22, 2019
Hi,
May I ask your NOC?

Hello .

I was nominated by Saskatchewan and I landed in Saskatoon March this year .
Problem now is that I couldn’t find a job . I have been applying since the first day .

I couldn’t get any job . Therefore I Am planning to move to another province .

I just want to know is that legal and is there any problem with that .

I showed the intention at the first place . Rented a house for one year . Got my medical cards , driver license , family doctor and applied for tons of posts but no one replied even casual jobs.

So I want to make sure I am in the safe side before taking any action can you please advice .

SBC001

Aug 27, 2014
Hi, I have similar question, hope you would have find the answer by now and really appreciate if you can guide me. I am in process of applying for PNP. I was told that if I don't find the job in 6 month I am relocate to another province. I am not sure how true is that. Can you please help?