+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

leaving my inland application that's been taking like forever.

chakaz

Nov 19, 2013
Hello.,
we applied for PR through BCPNP express entry last january 6, 2017,. we already have our UCI, medical submitted and passed,. but its already 6 months and due to some confusion on the application for the open work permit extention the permit application got rejected and now we are out of status, restoration status not allowed since it took them 6 months also to process the permit application,.. now we have to leave canada,.

Our PR application is already on the Background check stage since june 17, 2017. So now i wonder now what will happen to our application since we have to leave canada, Are our efforts, time and money already wasted? and will just wait for the rejection? or is there a chance to wait for a positive decision while outside of canada?
i wonder how we will get the PPR if there is an approval on our app?
PLease someone help please.,

Deepi_911

Apr 24, 2017
I too filed from Canada and left the country as my work permit was expiring. I called up CIC, they said that i can wait for my PR from home country also.
Just raise a CSE and inform CIC about your address change. They will transfer your file to Local Visa office in your country.

See if situation are out of our hand and we have to leave the country, CIC will appreciate it. Don't worry. And if you still have concerns, you can call up CIC and speak to them.

Reactions: chakaz

chakaz

Nov 19, 2013
I too filed from Canada and left the country as my work permit was expiring. I called up CIC, they said that i can wait for my PR from home country also.
Just raise a CSE and inform CIC about your address change. They will transfer your file to Local Visa office in your country.

See if situation are out of our hand and we have to leave the country, CIC will appreciate it. Don't worry. And if you still have concerns, you can call up CIC and speak to them.
wow., thank you so much for that reply,. For me its like a spark at the end of the tunnel. I appreciate it very much.

Akhil27

Jul 30, 2019

Can you tell me your PR got approved.I am in same condition