+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Leaving & entering Canada

kizrana

May 28, 2019
Hi everyone, I’m in need of some advice please.
I applied through PR via express entry in November 2018, this was declined to due to a technicality (incorrect NOC code being used in application).
It was declined 27th May 2018. 29th May I travelled to UK (home) for a pre planned visit.
I returned June 9th under visitor status.
I got married 6th July and I am waiting for my marriage certificate to arrive so I can then re apply for PR and OWP.
I have a trip booked back home for a family wedding for 4 days in September. Would this be a risk to take this flight if I have not yet applied for the PR?
I know once I have applied I cannot leave as I am applying Inland. But I know my marriage certificate will take a while so I probably won't be applying anytime soon.
Thanks in advance

Jets13

Dec 12, 2016
Hi everyone, I’m in need of some advice please.
I applied through PR via express entry in November 2018, this was declined to due to a technicality (incorrect NOC code being used in application).
It was declined 27th May 2018. 29th May I travelled to UK (home) for a pre planned visit.
I returned June 9th under visitor status.
I got married 6th July and I am waiting for my marriage certificate to arrive so I can then re apply for PR and OWP.
I have a trip booked back home for a family wedding for 4 days in September. Would this be a risk to take this flight if I have not yet applied for the PR?
I know once I have applied I cannot leave as I am applying Inland. But I know my marriage certificate will take a while so I probably won't be applying anytime soon.
Thanks in advance
Anytime you leave and try to come back there is always a possibility of being rejected entry. The likelihood of that happening no one could tell you for sure and would depend on a lot of factors.