+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Leaving Canada and Understanding RO

sg1234

Star Member
May 14, 2020
Just make up your mind and commit to Canada or not. Much easier..
Honestly, I am flip flopping on what to do because the cost of living just keeps getting worse here. My spouse also works back in my home country and has a great job, not sure how much she will have struggle to get a job here if I sponsor and bring her here because talk of looming recession just doesn't seem to end.

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
Honestly, I am flip flopping on what to do because the cost of living just keeps getting worse here. My spouse also works back in my home country and has a great job, not sure how much she will have struggle to get a job here if I sponsor and bring her here because talk of looming recession just doesn't seem to end.
Fair enough, you know what to do then..Seems very obvious now.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am also trying to not completely give up on my PR and looking for some direction on what to do.
Why not postpone leaving Canada until you became Canadian citizen? Your spouse (as an astronaunt) could keep job in the home country.... regardless you want to sponsor your spouse as a PR or not.

It's only 2 more years.

sg1234

Star Member
May 14, 2020
Why not postpone leaving Canada until you became Canadian citizen? Your spouse (as an astronaunt) could keep job in the home country.... regardless you want to sponsor your spouse as a PR or not.

It's only 2 more years.
It will be 3 years for that which is a long time and the whole idea is to avoid this cost of living and recession crisis and come back if things get better.