+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Leaving Canada after citizenship

dreet

Feb 23, 2024
A friend of mine, went to Canada through express entry for skilled workers a few years ago, and now he is in the process of getting his citizenship. The problem is, he wants to come back to our home country right after getting his citizenship (he went and plans to come back with his wife and kid). We heard contradicting opinions, will he have any problems later on? Like being banned from re-entering Canada? Thanks

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
A friend of mine, went to Canada through express entry for skilled workers a few years ago, and now he is in the process of getting his citizenship. The problem is, he wants to come back to our home country right after getting his citizenship (he went and plans to come back with his wife and kid). We heard contradicting opinions, will he have any problems later on? Like being banned from re-entering Canada? Thanks
Once your friend is a Canadian citizen, s/he can do whatever s/he wants to do.

dreet

Feb 23, 2024
A friend of mine, went to Canada through express entry for skilled workers a few years ago, and now he is in the process of getting his citizenship. The problem is, he wants to come back to our home country right after getting 10.0.0.0.1 his citizenship (he went and plans to come back with his wife and kid). We heard contradicting opinions, will he have any problems later on? Like being banned from re-entering Canada? Thanks
I know this.

• Haha
Reactions: foodie69