+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Leave Canada while Inland EE application in Progress.

allthebest90

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Canada
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi All,

I'm new to this forum. A friend of mine pointed me here and told me I could get some good
opinions when it comes to Canadian Immigration inquiries.

So here goes, I am currently in Canada under an Open Work Permit and also have
an Inland EE application - AOR September 2017.

I was planning on leaving Canada for personal reasons for at most a month on January and be back by February.

My problem is that I'm worried that if my application moves and IRCC requests documents or additional information from me which I am not able to provided while away, it may put my application at risk.

I suppose an initial question would be, does IRCC accept time extensions on requested documents or even PPR request on the grounds that I am not able to provide it within the timeline but will be able to do so after a week or two after the deadline given that I let them know ASAP?

How many days is usually allotted for additional documents or further information or even passport requests as I will only be away for a month at most.

Many thanks to anyone who spends time answering my questions!

allthebest90

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Canada
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
i think all documents requested should be online. So It will not be a problem.
Hi tharun4u, thanks for your reply. I was referring to obtaining the documents such as RCMP police clearance which I probably won't be able to obtain easily outside the country.

Submitting them, as you mentioned, should be no problem.

allthebest90

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Canada
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Did you already leave the country?
Hi thharun4u, I have in on my first post -

So here goes, I am currently in Canada under an Open Work Permit and also have
an Inland EE application - AOR September 2017.

I was planning on leaving Canada for personal reasons for at most a month on January and be back by February.

tharun4u

Oct 10, 2017
Hey, So you can apply for RCMP before you leave Canada and give the mailing address of your friends or relatives in canada. In case the visa office ask you in future then you can submit to them.

Reactions: allthebest90

allthebest90

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Canada
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hey, So you can apply for RCMP before you leave Canada and give the mailing address of your friends or relatives in canada. In case the visa office ask you in future then you can submit to them.
That is a good idea. Should I be aware of any other similar documents I may have issues obtaining outside the country?

Thanks for being so responsive by the way. I highly appreciate your time. :)