+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Leave Canada after getting invitation

jintumathew95

Sep 29, 2021
Hi All,

My CRS Score is 499, and I hoping to get my ITA on the next draw. I have my PCC and all documents.

I am planning to leave to India on October 29th, and will be back in December. I have all my documents ready except Medical(got an email from IRCC when I created the express entry profile saying we can take medical exam even before getting ITA, so I am planning to take medical asap). Can I submit all the documents before leaving to India?

Can I re-enter with my Workpermit and temp visa if I don’t get the approval from IRCC after document submission??

i heard that if we get final approval (COPR) then We can re-enter only after getting Pr card. So my doubt is if I don’t get copr while I am in India, I don’t have any issue ?As I will comeback within 50 days, hopefully will get copr once I reach here based on current processing time.

also if I go to India, my current PCC that I applied will become invalid ??Do I need to upload a new PCC from India once I am back ?if yes, how to upload the new one as I already submitted all the documents in the portal.

thank you

aqsathak

Nov 16, 2020
Hi did you get any response on the matter?

I wanted to ask about whether you mentioned Canada as your country of residence or did you mention India as your current residence / address?

I am facing the exact same situation as you mentioned above, the only difference was that I left Canada just before receiving ITA and am currently in India filling up the application.

Thank you!

AQ