+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LCP PR applications

kurtis226

Mar 1, 2012
Hi I`m applying my PR application soon under LCP program. ( I`m at fast food restaurant when I first entered Canada) MYy question is and this really bothers me because I work for this fast food for more than 2 week`s after my work permit expire`s and I still work for them because I`m still waiting for the result of my Provincial nominee program-PNP, my representative for PNP application said I`m on "implied status" as I`m waiting for the result of the PNP( but got refused). I`m applying for PR soon under LCP program and I don`t want my application get affected with this 2 weeks work for this fast food.

MY question is `m I really on implied status while waiting for PNP result? I know that on LCP I have to get a copy of tax deposits from the revenue and I left the fast food the same year as I entered under LCP program-2010. And I`m making my past 10 years history soon for LCP PR application and I would like everything to be perfect as possible I waited this so long-PR application. Please help.

Thank you

wins26

Feb 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kurtis226 said:
Hi I`m applying my PR application soon under LCP program. ( I`m at fast food restaurant when I first entered Canada) MYy question is and this really bothers me because I work for this fast food for more than 2 week`s after my work permit expire`s and I still work for them because I`m still waiting for the result of my Provincial nominee program-PNP, my representative for PNP application said I`m on "implied status" as I`m waiting for the result of the PNP( but got refused). I`m applying for PR soon under LCP program and I don`t want my application get affected with this 2 weeks work for this fast food.

MY question is `m I really on implied status while waiting for PNP result? I know that on LCP I have to get a copy of tax deposits from the revenue and I left the fast food the same year as I entered under LCP program-2010. And I`m making my past 10 years history soon for LCP PR application and I would like everything to be perfect as possible I waited this so long-PR application. Please help.

Thank you
Hi, how did you get the program? I mean under the LCP? What did you do? What your remarks on your work permit? Did you renew or get a new wp from other employer aside from getting the wp at the POE or BOARDER? Im just curios thanks

kurtis226

Mar 1, 2012
If you have a nursing/caregiver certificate or experience you can apply as caregiver under LCP you just need to submit the application outside Canada like at Canadian offices in US. After that you could get your new work permit saying" Live in Caregiver Program" I hope that help`s.

jangs0524

Jan 1, 2013
hi,
just want to ask something..
my work permit will expire in Oct 30 2013, I got here in Canada Oct 31 2011, I'm in the live in caregiver program..have a 24months contract.
do I need to renew my work permit..? I mean I want to have an open work perMit. help please

northyork_beaver

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kurtis226, this is a bit tricky... I suggest, do not include the 2 weeks worked because it is illegal to work without work permit, just write not working while waiting for a new work permit. This is only my opinion.

northyork_beaver

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jangs0524, renew your work permit 4 months before it will expires. You are eligible to apply for PR and open work permit on Nov 1, 2013. You have to submit PR + OWP on the same time. It takes 3 months or more to proccess your OWP and 32 months for PR. Good luck