LC2 January-June 2013 CEM applications timeline

daphneleila

Star Member
Dec 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rosellyalung said:
Hello dapheleila and hopenandpray, !!! nasa edmonton ako ano na blita sa MR meron na ba kyo?

Hi roselleyalung, sorry now ko lang nabasa ang message mo, nag MR na kami last nov.19 pa or 20th, nag medical kami sa Cebu Doctors last nov 27, ..di ko pa nacheck ecas kung med rec na..and btw congrats kase MR na yung son mo...hope to see u in Edmonton. :)

faith1985

Star Member
Sep 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2011
whitehorn said:
sis if you dont mind ano ba ung first stage of approval mo?
iba yung OWP sa first stage approval bro...

whitehorn

Jan 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@faith1985 and @loveu
thanks sa fast reply nyo mga sis.....
now i know na dpa pala ung ang first stage of approval (hihihihi ;D)
naliwanagan din ako hirap kc mag hintay nakakalongkot malayo sa asawa ;D

loveu

Jun 29, 2013
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2010 canada for PR under live in caregiver program
Doc's Request.
14-11-2012 abu dhabi
AOR Received.
30-08-2013 from abu dhabi canadian immigration office
File Transfer...
18-01-2013 to abu dhabi
Med's Request
30-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
03-31-2015 LC1 PR(principal applicant)
Passport Req..
04-06-2015 PP sent April 13,2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-26-2015 passport sent by ADVO to fedex,Passport recieved from ADVO to philippines april 30,2015
LANDED..........
May 7,2015
whitehorn said:
@ faith1985 and @ loveu
Your welcome...bst my sulat n drting s asawa mo at nklgy doon n eligible sya for Applying PR.alam ko subrng mahirp .isipin nyo lng n ginagawa nyo mgtiis pr din s mgndng kinabukasan at boo pmilya nyo hbng buhay.Good luck to us.khit mlyo tyo s asawa ntin ngyon let's keep loving and trusting and honest to each other.

faith1985

Star Member
Sep 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2011
whitehorn said:
@ faith1985 and @ loveu
welcome... mahirap talaga sobrang sakit....lalo na pag may anak ka....gogogo....God is preparing something for us.

Flodnar

Dec 13, 2013
Hi Everyone, I'm new in this forum. I am worried with our LC2 Kit because it is almost 9 months since i receive the letter from CEM requesting me to email them information RE: LC2 Immigration Forms Request. I have sent them the information at manila-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca as requested. They only sent me a confirmation of the receipt of my email, BUT, until now we haven'e receive yet our LC2 Kit. I am very worried.

Our Timeline:

We received your application for permanent residence on February 2, 2011.

We started processing your application on March 16, 2011.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We receive a letter from CEM Last March 11, 2013 telling us that they are going to "examine us" with 60 days to comply. I complied immediately with the information request, but no LC2 Kit until now. Please enlighten and share me your ideas.

Thanks and God bless everyone.

littledipper

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1-February 2011, LC2-July 2013
AOR Received.
March 26, 2014
Med's Request
March 26, 2014
Med's Done....
May 6, 2014 medical result receive August 6, 2014
Interview........
Soon...
Passport Req..
Soon...
VISA ISSUED...
Soon...
LANDED..........
Soon...
Hi Flodnar, I have an idea of what might have happen but i'm not sure if this is your case, coz someone i know got the AIP letter and on the back of the letter it was stated that she declared her dependants but put them as non accompanying and that they have to undergo "medical examinations" even if they ere "non-accompanying depedants". She obviously did a mistake on the form she fillep up and sent to cic on identifying her dependants as " non-accompanying ", but she called CIC right away and asked them what to do so she can correct her mistake, and they told her to fill up an IMM0008 form and write "ADD-ON" with some other forms and send it to CIC and after 2-3 mos she emailed CEM and requested the LC2 kit and they sent it to her email which she then forwarded to her dependants. Maybe you can ask your LC1 to look at her AIP letter again just to make sure, because you will never notice it was wrtten on the back. Goodluck.

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Flodnar said:
Hi Everyone, I'm new in this forum. I am worried with our LC2 Kit because it is almost 9 months since i receive the letter from CEM requesting me to email them information RE: LC2 Immigration Forms Request. I have sent them the information at manila-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca as requested. They only sent me a confirmation of the receipt of my email, BUT, until now we haven'e receive yet our LC2 Kit. I am very worried.

Our Timeline:

We received your application for permanent residence on February 2, 2011.

We started processing your application on March 16, 2011.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We receive a letter from CEM Last March 11, 2013 telling us that they are going to "examine us" with 60 days to comply. I complied immediately with the information request, but no LC2 Kit until now. Please enlighten and share me your ideas.

Thanks and God bless everyone.
you or your family is supposed to receive via email the LC2 Application Kit after initial approval/decision made last March 2013. then you must submit to CEM the completed kit within 60 days after email receipt. i am wondering why you allowed several months to pass thereafter without receiving via email the LC2 App kit from CEM, now it is already 9 months.

you should initiate a case specific enquiry to CEM asap, link : https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=manila

indicate on the enquiry why up to now you and your family are not receiving the LC2 App Kit after your initial aproval last March 2013.

also, try to secure the help of your local mp in canada and call cic.

mikera

Star Member
May 31, 2013
sana ngayong year of the horse 2014, kasing bilis ng takbo ng kabayo ang pagprocess ng mga applications natin! :)

BicolanoMan

Star Member
Oct 12, 2013
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
07-07-2020
mikera said:
sana ngayong year of the horse 2014, kasing bilis ng takbo ng kabayo ang pagprocess ng mga applications natin! :)
sana nga... waiting for LC2 kit palang kami.. kaka approve lang ng mother ko ng first stage... tingnan natin kung kasing tulin nga ng kabayo ang processing. hehe ;D

clarysantos

Nov 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Feb 2015
Interview........
Jan 2015
Passport Req..
March 2015
San maganda maganda magpamedical?

A

airacaberoy

Super HAPPY NEW YEAR :) Medical Request received :) Mga ilang months na lang kaya kelangan namen intayen? :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D

leogal

Star Member
Nov 19, 2012
Visa Office......
cpc-v
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Doc's Request.
24-02-2014 RPRF/NBI
AOR Received.
12-04-2013 LC2
Med's Request
24-02-2014 CPC-V
Med's Done....
17-03-2014
mikera said:
nreceive nio na med request? :) buti pa kayo...
CEM updates: MR's are pouring out for 2010 applicants at last! with AOR received from Jan-April 2012 iny observation.. we'll see.. hopefully b4 january ends meron na rin MR Lc2 ko.. Im nov 2010 applicant, AOR received April 12..