+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lawyer in Toronto for PR card consultation

lofoten

Mar 19, 2015
I need to have a consulation session with a lawyer in GTA regarding my parents PR status. Any recommendation? Thanks you.
area

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I need to have a consulation session with a lawyer in GTA regarding my parents PR status. Any recommendation? Thanks you.
area
Why GTA? Can you not get a hold (via telephone or video conference) with the host?

Hibo03

Mar 6, 2024
I can provide you with the contact information of an immigration consultant whom I consulted virtually for my appeal with the IAD.
Feel free to let me know if you'd like to get in touch with him, I can share his details. He is located in Mississauga.

Disclaimer: I have not personally met him till date and only know him in a professional capacity.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
area
These free forums are generously provided by a Toronto Immigration law firm. You can find their contact number at the top of this page.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Would avoid using a consultant and hire a lawyer if trying to retain PR status. When did your parents land as PRs and how much time have they spent Canada since then? How much time have they spent in Canada in the past 5 years? Do they have proof of why they could not travel to Canada other than a short period during the pandemic? Travel has been possible for a few years at this point so unless they can show why they could not travel for example undergoing medical treatment that would not allow them to travel. They would need to provide hospital records showing treatment records and doctor’s note explaining diagnosis, prognosis and why they could not travel in order to show H&C. In general they would have to show that they returned to Canada as soon as possible if using the pandemic as a reason for not being able to travel for example. The fact that why have each other also means they are not alone.

Last edited:

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No, the law firm is in Montreal.
Thanks. I always thought they had another office in Onterrible, er...I mean Ontario. LOL!

I see that the senior partner passed away in 2021. I'm sure he helped a lot of people.