+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Latest SUV & Entrepreneur Stats

MKSUV

Jun 9, 2022
Why would you think the 8986 number is random??? Someone made these charts from actual numbers. Yes, 1264 were being processed in 2021.
Agreed. This inventory number is real, not assumed. What IRCC posted is ground truth, not predictions.

Startup_Visa

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Why would you think the 8986 number is random??? Someone made these charts from actual numbers. Yes, 1264 were being processed in 2021.
@tanyaviola - Please read my comment properly - I never said they are random numbers, I said they are assumed numbers. There is a difference between random and assumed numbers. The word "Prospective" means "expected/possible", hence it's based on some assumption of how many prospective applications might be there with IRCC.

In the absence of how IRCC defines these terms, we are all guessing.

tanyaviola

Sep 28, 2020
@tanyaviola - Please read my comment properly - I never said they are random numbers, I said they are assumed numbers. There is a difference between random and assumed numbers. The word "Prospective" means "expected/possible", hence it's based on some assumption of how many prospective applications might be there with IRCC.

In the absence of how IRCC defines these terms, we are all guessing.
8986 is a pretty specific number. You can’t “assume” that specific of a number. It’s that number for a reason and I “assume” that they didn’t pull them out of a hat. They obviously got them from somewhere.

Startup_Visa

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Agreed. This inventory number is real, not assumed. What IRCC posted is ground truth, not predictions.
8986 is a pretty specific number. You can’t “assume” that specific of a number. It’s that number for a reason and I “assume” that they didn’t pull them out of a hat. They obviously got them from somewhere.
@tanyaviola - clearly you don't comprehend that assumed number is based on some assumption and is not based on actual number. Nobody said it's random number or pulled-out-of-a-hat; those were your words! So stop making your own assumptions and blaming others on the forum. I have given the source of the data and my best interpretation of the same. If you can't constructively contribute then don't try to make false claims that I said it's a random number. And if you still feel strongly, feel free to reach out to IRCC for clarification.

tanyaviola

Sep 28, 2020
@tanyaviola - clearly you don't comprehend that assumed number is based on some assumption and is not based on actual number. Nobody said it's random number or pulled-out-of-a-hat; those were your words! So stop making your own assumptions and blaming others on the forum. I have given the source of the data and my best interpretation of the same. If you can't constructively contribute then don't try to make false claims that I said it's a random number. And if you still feel strongly, feel free to reach out to IRCC for clarification.
Sorry. I disagree. If IRCC “assumed” a number , it would be 8,000 or 9,000….they got an exact number from somewhere. You can have your own opinion. I’m not blaming anyone for anything. I just disagree with you. I’m sorry you don’t like people disagreeing with you. All the best!

Startup_Visa

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Sorry. I disagree. If IRCC “assumed” a number , it would be 8,000 or 9,000….they got an exact number from somewhere. You can have your own opinion. I’m not blaming anyone for anything. I just disagree with you. I’m sorry you don’t like people disagreeing with you. All the best!
@tanyaviola - you can disagree with me as much as you want to, but don't blame me for saying things I haven't. I never said it's a random number or out-of-the-hat number, things you have accused me. So keep the discussion to your thoughts and don't misquote me.

I can see you are an self-employed applicant, so clearly your knowledge of the Startup Visa is limited. I doubt if you even know IRCC's yearly quota for SUV visas? First, get your facts right on SUV program before making such lose claims.

mafshinfar

Star Member
Jul 11, 2015
Documents approved 4 months ago for entrepreneur.
How long its gonna take to receive medical?
What is their current speed now?

qhuo2006

Jan 30, 2022
I think the "Output" contains "Approved, Rejected, and Withdrawled". Admission is the same as approved.
In 2021, the output is 778 in but the admission only 383!
So the success rate is only 49%, which is very low. The success rate of SUV applicants from incubators could be even lower.
What a sad news. Please anyone correct me if I misunderstood!
I'm not very sure about that, If you check other categories, say, "Caring For Children Program",
the output in 2020 is 119, while admission in 2020 is 243, i.e. admission > output, same goes to "Federal Skilled Workers (EE)"
I tended to guess admission is "landing", but pure guess.

agree it's confusing and why there is no explanation on terms?

MKSUV

Jun 9, 2022
I'm not very sure about that, If you check other categories, say, "Caring For Children Program",
the output in 2020 is 119, while admission in 2020 is 243, i.e. admission > output, same goes to "Federal Skilled Workers (EE)"
I tended to guess admission is "landing", but pure guess.

agree it's confusing and why there is no explanation on terms?
Wow I didn't notice that. So Approved is different from Admission. I found an old post from IRCC(https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/transparency/committees/cimm-mar-10-2021/cimm-data-dashboard-mar-10-2021.html) which clearly show that Output (Approved, Refused, Withdrawn). Still don't know what admission represents.

bestysjj

Jun 23, 2022
It takes ages... Does anyone get a working permit under SUV? I applied in Jan, and haven't receive a result yet. My medical checkup has been passed in Mar, but nothing after that. Feel stuffy..