Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
canadaforall said:
Well i am moving forward, Canada or no Canada life will still go on. I was very anxious and it has died down, after piking up a new job. I do not think i will abandon my job to go and start up from zero.

I will only pick it up for my kid and that is it.
yes you are right. we are gonna pay them back in their own coin when the time comes. Majority of us will now go there to collect pension lol

crownwang81

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Bufflao
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadaforall said:
Yes my friend i agree with you. They are just playing a game. They want you to be tired and withdraw the application. They will never be processed. This is only my opinion. They had even advised many applicants , that if they want to withdraw they will be refunded. That is a polite way of saying they will not process. They are afraid of nobody and can do whatever they like.

Well i am moving forward, Canada or no Canada life will still go on. I was very anxious and it has died down, after piking up a new job. I do not think i will abandon my job to go and start up from zero.

Exactly, half of the applicants will be sick of this tedious game and withdraw their applications, that's what the CIC wanna see, or keep increasing the processing time until you find yourself disqualified, then u get rejected. They are the rule makers, they made this game, in the game they are actually playing us .

CanadaSet

Star Member
Apr 19, 2011
Singapore
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2014
Doc's Request.
06-03-2015
Nomination.....
10-12-2014
AOR Received.
20-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
06-03-2015
Med's Done....
12-03-2015
Passport Req..
29-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2015
LANDED..........
2 September 2015
true indeed.. many would have withdrawn by now and filed for immigration elsewhere....

the more we rely on them.. the more disheartened we'll be... so life has to move on.... ;D ;D

Om_sai01

Star Member
Sep 2, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Send to NDVO After "SAI" Kirpa
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
After "SAI" Kirpa
Med's Request
Received After "SAI" Kirpa
Med's Done....
Done After "SAI" Kirpa
Interview........
Already Waived by " SAI"
Passport Req..
Send to NDVO After "SAI" Kirpa
VISA ISSUED...
Received the VISA After "SAI" Kirpa
LANDED..........
After "SAI" Kirpa
dear friends,

why they are taking so much time??

Thanks to SAI

OM SAI RAM

mni

Mar 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-Jun-2013
yes, you are right. they are playing games. Now the processing time is rolled back on cic website....

canadaforall said:
Yes my friend i agree with you. They are just playing a game. They want you to be tired and withdraw the application. They will never be processed. This is only my opinion. They had even advised many applicants , that if they want to withdraw they will be refunded. That is a polite way of saying they will not process. They are afraid of nobody and can do whatever they like.

crownwang81

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Bufflao
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
it seems our complaint works.

supriya11

Oct 25, 2011
Dear all
reallly what they r doing we don't know? why they change the time and not giving our response...
Really they made us frustration and sick....
supriya11

rp_tp

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
28-07-2012
AOR Received.
28-07-2013
IELTS Request
Interview........
Open Work permit visa Aug 2013
Seems like we have to wait forever...Dates are increasing every time with no updates from CIC.

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
rp_tp said:
Seems like we have to wait forever...Dates are increasing every time with no updates from CIC.
It is a waiting game. They do not want applicants to sue them, but to withdraw by themselves. They think , they are very clever , but good thing is that they are dealing with intellectuals, who can read and understand. When you put selected brains together , and you do wrongs things, they should be preparing because when people who are in already in Canada will not be able to take any nonse, they will have to think well how to deal with them. Everything has time. They will pay will pay more than they have gained.

Our money is yielding interest for them and they have to pay us interest on it. If you save 550 Canadian dollars multiply by the 144,000 number of applicants for 3 years only how much interest is it.
it is a lot of interest
It is a good form of investment for them. But tell you the truth they will pay for it, when the time comes

toronto2

Star Member
May 29, 2011
aging i checked the time line for processing it seems they rolled back to previous one
what a sheme ....lollll

hhagaballa

Jun 4, 2010
if they want us to withdraw y did they start from the begining?? and how can i get my money back?? i need really to understand... i sent my documents to cairo, Egypt visa office in jully 2010 and the processing time was in that time 11 months then increased to 19 then 17 .. in the last update it becames now 31 months !!! what does it mean n y??
plz anyone help

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Processing times for federal skilled worker:

Today Time frame and date changed again on cic web:

Europe Visa Office Processing Times IN MONTHS
(based on a complete application package)
Applications received BEFORE February 27, 2008 Applications received BETWEEN November 28, 2008 and June 25, 2010

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/skilled-fed.asp

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
staralihaider said:
Processing times for federal skilled worker:

Today Time frame and date changed again on cic web:

Europe Visa Office Processing Times IN MONTHS
(based on a complete application package)
Applications received BEFORE February 27, 2008 Applications received BETWEEN November 28, 2008 and June 25, 2010

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/skilled-fed.asp
It was a system error. Pls check the updated date very well it's reading July 2011.