+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Latest CEC draw, lowest score ever invited

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
In your own words 27000 skilled workers who are already contributing will not revive economy by switching temp status to permanent.
Are you reading the same comment that everyone else is? Where did @Kostas say this?
Read the last line again - it's rebuttal of your 'votebank' blabber from previous comment..

Lazymon82

Jan 9, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Are you reading the same comment that everyone else is? Where did @Kostas say this?
Read the last line again - it's rebuttal of your 'votebank' blabber from previous comment..
Kostas - Also I don't see how 27000 voters across Canada will make big difference.

My comment - 27000 skilled workers are not going to revive economy where they were already contributing to economy as tax paying work permit holders.

Minimum score any applicant can get through CEC is 65 points. 75 points move by liberal idiots is only proof of thier desperate need for vote bank as Trudeau won by a small margin last time.

Anyways, the issue i bring up is the destruction of point system which was designed to choose the right people to settle. If every work permit holder is eligible for permanent residency then there is no need for further name sake processing as security check is done while issuing WPs.

• Wow
Reactions: Immstu

coolgal

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
Kostas - Also I don't see how 27000 voters across Canada will make big difference.

My comment - 27000 skilled workers are not going to revive economy where they were already contributing to economy as tax paying work permit holders.

Minimum score any applicant can get through CEC is 65 points. 75 points move by liberal idiots is only proof of thier desperate need for vote bank as Trudeau won by a small margin last time.

Anyways, the issue i bring up is the destruction of point system which was designed to choose the right people to settle. If every work permit holder is eligible for permanent residency then there is no need for further name sake processing as security check is done while issuing WPs.
They are prioritizing skills over anything else. That can't be a bad thing. One can write the bar without a degree. Some CPA's don't have a degree, just the license. I have everything except an NOC 0, A or B job. I think it is fair. I would call it unfair and vote bank related only if skills were excluded, but everything else included.

If one can hold an NOC 0, A or B job, and still have 75 points, they should be congratulated for it.

Reactions: Immstu

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
They are prioritizing skills over anything else. That can't be a bad thing. One can write the bar without a degree. Some CPA's don't have a degree, just the license. I have everything except an NOC 0, A or B job. I think it is fair. I would call it unfair and vote bank related only if skills were excluded, but everything else included.

If one can hold an NOC 0, A or B job, and still have 75 points, they should be congratulated for it.
Skills over everything unlike Quebec where tribal mindset of government over everything. Federal is doing a good job against all odds unleashed by this bio-war that's trying its best to destroy all economies except the one who created this weapon of economic destruction.